Don't show it

Hey guys

I would just like too say that this is my first book so apologies for the bad grammar and spelling mistakes

There will be some bad language in this fanfic but what can I say ...

I hope you enjoy

—————
Author P.O.V

Finally the boys were getting a well deserved break. After weeks of promoting and performing their newest album, PD-nim had allowed the boys 1 week to relax.

They had decided that they were going to go on a holiday to America as a family.
And it would be an understatement to say that they were a bit excited.

Jin P.O.V

"Jiminie can you come and help me please" I shouted from the kitchen.
He had slipped into his headspace that morning from all the excitement.

" Eomma, yous needs helpeu??" Jimin says as he waddles into the kitchen, his Winnie the Pooh plushie dangling from his tiny hands.

"Cute" I mumbled before putting the saucepan I was holding down, and sweeping the little into hug.
"Hey sweetie" i said hearing jimin giggle. "Can you go and wake the boys up for me, and tell them that they need to get ready fast. We are going to leave soon"

"Yes Eomma" jimin says into the crook of my new I making it tickle.

"Thank you darling" I answer putting him down carefully on the floor, watching as he being to climb the stairs towards everyone's rooms.

Authors P.O.V

Soon enough the boys begin to trickle into the kitchen and sit at the table.
Namjoon is the first one down. He walks over to Jin and gives him a quick kiss on the cheek before sitting at the table checking over the final details of their trip.
Taehyung is the next to emerge from his shared room with a half asleep jungkook on his hip. He had woken up in his headspace and seemed pretty comfortable staying there.

"I see someone is feeling small this morning" Namjoon cooed as jungkook makes grabby hands towards him

"Appa" Jungkook shouted at Namjoon making the other two chuckle

Yoongi is the next down grumbling about how jimin woke him up.
"Hyung!! You should be happy we got a week off" Taehyung said. Trying to hold his laughter
"Yeah yeah ... whatever" he replies picking up kookie from Namjoon
"Hey baby" he says tickling his tummy.

Jin begins to dish out the pancakes he had made before he realised that jimin and hoseok are not down yet. *thats weird hoseok is normally the first one ready* he thought.

He is just about to go and find them when he sees a sluggish hoseok trudging down the stairs followed by a quiet jimin.

"What's wrong jiminie" he asks while looking at the little, who had tears in his eyes.
"Seokie not 'appy wiv jiminie" he mumbles

"What's wrong hyung?" Namjoon asks while Jin tries to calm the now crying jimin

" nothing I'm fine" hoseok replies while pushing out a fake smile

"Okay if you say so" Namjoon says. Still not fully convinced.

Hoseok P.O.V

I woke up with a start, and was immediately presented with the full force of my headache. I had developed it last night during the final hour of practice but I played it off as exhaustion.
I'm lying on my bed shivering with cold, while dripping with sweat and I know deep down that this is more than just exhaustion.
While debating whether I should tell Jin hyung I hear the patter of little feet and see Jimin wander into my room.

"Helloooooo" he says in a spooky voice before breaking out into a fit of giggles.
This did not help my headache.
"Jimin ... please ... shush..." I say feeling bad about stopping his fun but the overwhelming feeling of my head pounding and my stomach twisting overcame me I sit up growling, obviously scaring the little.

Without looking at him I walk down to the kitchen to get a drink while trying to shake off the fogged mist that was in my head.

"Seokie not 'appy wiv jiminie" I hear Jimin say to Jin with tears in his eyes.

"What's wrong hyung?" Namjoon asks while Jin tries to calm the now crying jimin

" nothing I'm fine" I reply to Namjoon while pushing out a fake smile. My stomach twisting into a knot at the sight of the pancakes on the table

"Okay if you say so" Namjoon says. Not looking convinced.

"I'm just going to get ready I'll eat later" I say, wanting to get out of that room as fast as possible

"Okay be quick we have to leave in 20 minutes" yoongi says while eyeing me up and down. I can tell he is not convinced either, but I don't want to ruin the holiday no matter how bad I feel.

"We go USA" jungkook chimes in, earning a small chuckle from everyone. As we all go our separate ways

*time skip brought to you by Jimin jams*

Yoongi P.O.V

We are all piled in to the van on our way to the airport. I'm sitting next to hoseok and I can clearly see that there is something wrong. His shoulder muscles are tensed and his has his eyes shut tight, every time we go over a bump or hit a pot hole he frowns. A couple of times he has even let out a small moan.

"He is really not good" I whisper to Jin who is playing with Jimin

"Shit" he says, quickly checking to see if Jimin heard him. The little is too absorbed in his colouring to listen to Jin. He sighs.

"Let's keep an eye on him if it gets worse we will go to a hospital when we get there"

I hope you liked it I will try to update as soon as possible xx