How much longer

Yoongi POV

We are currently sitting in the van waiting to walk through the airport. Somehow the information about our trip to America was leaked so there A.R.M.Y everywhere. To make matters worse Hoseok has just managed to fall asleep, and none of us want to be the one that wakes him.

"Okay so here is the plan." Jin said, his motherly instincts kicking in. " Namjoon you will take kookie and go first. Tae you are with jiminie while yoongi and I are with hoseok." 

In that moment in time we are all mentally thanking Jin for being so calm in situations like this.

As the security begin to clear a path we get ready to fight our way across the airport. Slowly I wake hoseok trying not to startle him.
"Hoseok sweetheart..... we need to go" Jin says from over my shoulder while I put my arm around his waist, feeling the heat radiate off him.
"I'm ... fine, I'll go ... on my own" he says with laboured breathes, trying to pull away from me. I could see beads of sweat in his forehead.
"I don't think so sunshine" I reply hoisting him up and helping him out of the van, not failing to notice the grimace on his face as I move him too fast.
"Sorry baby" I whisper as we begin to push our way out of the van and through the airport. Following behind tae and a very happy Jimin.

*time skip*

Jin POV

We managed to get through the airport and security with only a few minor mishaps. Namjoon almost dropped a dozing jungkook and Jimin refused to let go of his favourite plushie, which resulted in a pretty funny tug- of-war between taehyung and him.

The whole way through this hoseok had his arm over Yoongi's shoulders while he whispers words of encouragement to the younger boy.

Finally sitting on the plane I observe the seating arrangement. Jimin and taehyung were at the front, the two 95 liners being inseparable as usual.
Namjoon and jungkook were next. Joon seemed pretty happy with this as jungkook had fallen into deep slumber while we waited for the plane and, being the heavy sleeper that he was, he wasn't going to wake up any time soon.
Thankfully the two littles were not being difficult which allowed both Yoongi and I to concentrate on a gradually deteriorating hoseok.

The sign came on for us to put the seatbelts on. As I begin to buckle hoseok in I hear a gurgling sound coming from his stomach.
"Hobi honey, do you want a sick bag?" I ask him, yoongis head snapping up at hearing the word 'sick'. Hobi shakes his head vigorously, refusing to accept the possibility that he might throw up despite us being on a private plane.
"Are you sure Hobi?" Yoongi questions as the engines are turned on and we being rolling towards the runway. Still shaking his head Hobi let's put a small breath he didn't know he was holding and in a shaky voice says "hurts ... "
"I know baby, but it might help" I reply reaching for a sick bag, knowing that no matter that circumstance Hobi would never throw up.

The pilots voice come over the intercom, "we have reached the runway please stay seated and ensure all belts are done up"

The plane jolts as we being take off. Looking down I see Hobi gripping the arm rest of his seat while taking short inhales of breath, trying to keep down the feeling of nausea.
*this is going to be a long journey* I think to myself looking at all the others.

Hobi POV

As the plane begins to take I feel the knot in my stomach tightening. 'Don't throw up' I say over and over in my head.
My fear of sick had always meant that I wouldn't consciously throw up. I try taking a breath, as the plane jolts forward.
A sudden bubble begins to work it's way up my throat, I look over at Jin and see him holding a sick bag. Without the chance to register this a wet burp came to my throat bringing a stream of vomit with it leaving me covered in last nights dinner.

"Oh shit ... hyung ... bag quick" I hear yoongi shout at Jin, he reaches over and passes me the sick bag just seconds before another large beltch comes from my stomach as I bring up more of what is leftover from yesterday.

Author POV

As soon as the seat belt light goes out, Jin grabs j-hope under his armpits and runs with him to the toilet.
"Hobi you need to get it out" Jin says trying to persuade the shivering boy into bending over the toilet.
"Make it stop" he sobs while continuing to gag not bringing anything. Feeling like a thousand knives are stabbing his throat with each gag, each swallow.

Jin closed his eyes, not being able to look at the poor boy who was sobbing into the sleeve of his hoodie.

Suddenly the plane shakes, hitting some turbulence. This was the final straw for hoseok.
Groaning he hanged his head over the toilet, gagging harshly and throwing up a brown liquid.
"No ... no ... no ... " he mutters to himself while clutching his head.
"Hobi look at me ... breath slowly in and out ... come on" yoongi says lowering himself to the quivering boys level. Softly rubbing his back.
Seeing his dongsaeng on the edge of a panic attack.
He made eye contact with Jin, "how much longer he whispered" continuing to gently comfort Hobi who had started to dry heave over the toilet not bringing anything up. His sobs being heard in between him gagging.

"4 hours" was the response.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Xxx