Chapter 17

Sky follow Mia while he carry the unconscious Bloom.

"So, you're Mia. I heard a lot about you from Bloom. She said she was lucky to have you in her training," Sky said.

"No need. She only needed to open herself more to understand she isn't alone in her fights against her enemies," Mia said, glancing back at him. Sky smile a little before looking at Bloom. He could feel her body temperature rising, beads of sweat race down her face, her body tensing up. Mia stop and turn around.

"This will be your shelter for now, until something changes," she said, gesturing to the tree house hidden among the trees. She walk over to them and place a hand on Bloom's clammy face.

"Get her up there, she is burning up a fever," she said as Bloom's body temperature increases. Bloom began to cough up blood, her eyes flew open, her hands held his shoulders shoulder in a death grip.

"Sky! . . ." Bloom said her eyes leaking blood before she pass out, revealing a large rash on her neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky lay Bloom on the bed. Bloom's eyes flutter open. Her arm shot up and grab his, leaving streaks of blood on his arm.

"Electra will find us," Bloom whispered.

"She won't find us, Bloom," Sky reassured her.

"You don't understand . . ." she manage to say before passing out.

Sky look at Mia for help. She was grinding up fruits and herbs together into a pulp.

"Who can say, really. No one knows for sure how it will all turn out in the end. Or what damages she has taken during these past months," Mia said. Sky nodded.

"No wonder Bloom always talk about your wisdom speaks the truth."

Mia laugh heartily.

"Indeed, she reminds me of my younger self with my teacher." She then dump the content into a bowl adding sugar water to it. She started to stir them together until it turns into a paste.

"Take her dress off," she commanded. Sky obey, slowly taking the dress off of Bloom. Sky look closely at Bloom and saw the true extent of her damages. Mia signed him to stop; he was glad, he couldn't take it anymore, seeing his belove in agony and very ill.

"Watch closely," Mia said. She began to apply the paste onto Bloom's body, covering the entire skin in a think layer.

"Do not touch her. When she wakes up, the medicine should be dry and hard enough for her to break out of it soon-to-be hardening shell," she said as she finally added the last of the paste to Bloom's face, head and hair. Mia manage to pin Bloom's hair to her head, creating a makeshift braid like crown.

"How long?" Sky asked. Mia only shrugged.

"We will find out once she wakes in less than 2 weeks," Mia answered, giving him a pat on the back. "I made sure this part of Pyros is dragon free so you won't be disturb by any dragons rampaging here. But, if you want to leave, don't go into their territories, they are very protective of them, come find me first." She left, leaving Sky to clear his head. Once he did that, he glance over at his wife and left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Gardenia, at Roxy's house, Roxy and Aisha were preparing to go back to Alfea. They wanted to check up on Stella's condition. Whatever the Trix and Electra did to her, left her in status.

"Are you ready, yet, Roxy?" Aisha asked, putting down her duffel bag. Roxy sigh. nodding. She and James have not even spoken to each other since the girls lie about Bloom's conditions to the guys. James felt he needed time to think alone and hinted about finding another girl who he can trust. Roxy was heart broken, evn Artu felt depress. Aisha and Nabu try their best in cheering her up but to no avail.

"I'm coming," Roxy said, grabbing her duffel bag and following Aisha to the door. When Aisha open the door, there stood James.

"We need to talk," he said. Aisha left them in a hurry saying she'll meet her at Alfea.

"Can't this wait? I have to go back to Alfea," Roxy said, avoiding his intense gaze.

"Look at me."

Roxy did, and saw his eyes full of anger and hurt.

"If you're still mad at me for not telling you anything, fine be that way!" Roxy shouted suddenly.

"Roxy, who's that at the door?" her father, Klaus asked, coming over with his newspaper in hand. Her mother, the former queen of the Earth fairies, Morgana follow behind.

"Ah, honey, it's James. It's good to see you again. How are you?" Morgana asked James.

"I've been good, Morgana, thank you," James replied politely. Klaus study him up an down.

"What were you two arguing about? Did you do something to her?" Klaus asked, grilling the young wizard. James took a step back in surprise.

"What-no! I didn't hurt her, I care deeply about her, sir," James said, placing his hand over his heart. Klaus grunted in agreement before he use his newspaper to whack James in the face.

"Klaus!"

"Dad!"

"What the hell was that for?" asked James as he rubbed his cheek.

"Just making sure you are what you say you are," Klaus said simply before walking back inside. Morgana said goodbye to James and kiss Roxy on the forhead goodbye, closing the door behind her. The two teens stood there, not moving.

"You really meant what you just said earlier?" Roxy voice squeaked slightly.

"That's the problem, you are always there inside my head. i also learn what you did was only out of frienship," James said, pulling her close to him.

"I love you," Roxy said out of the blue. She could feel him tense up for a second before relaxing. She even felt him smile.

"I love you too, Roxy," James said softly. "Now come on, lets go see Stella."