Chapter 5

"You got what you wanted?" Icy asked. Electra turned around.

"Do you honestly think I completed the task? NOOO!!!!!!! It wasn't there, but it is there. I could sense it," Electra growled at her.

"Do you want my sisters and I to go and turn the castle upside down?" Icy asked slowly, aware of Electra's anger. Electra is not sane when she is very angry.

"No, but the new Queen of Eraklyon will still try to stop my plans! She is foolishly alive, but no matter, I will strike when the time is right. The time is getting close, soon she'll be on the run from us," Electra said, smiling wickedly as her hands formed fists.

"Yes, mistress," Icy sneered, leaving Electra standing in the dark gloom with a single candle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can't win Electra.

"I will win!" Electra snarled at the silent voice. The same voice that talk to her since her ressurection. 

"You of all people know that is not what you want," it said again, slowly becoming clearer with each word. The voice was clearly masculine now.

"Show yourself! I command you!" Electra demanded, her eyes sparking dangerously.

"You gotta stop denying what your heart is telling you El," the voice slowly reveal a figure. Electra's face pale at the shadowy man standing before her. She took a step back and another.

"No, stay back! Stay away from me!" She screamed as the shadowy man approach her slowly.

"El, come back," he said, revealing his face to her in the lone candlelight. Short black hair, oval face with a touch of freckles across his nose, olive color skin, emerald green eyes, a sharp nose, and thin lips.

"It can't be! You're dead!" She cried out, trying to get as much distance as she can away from him as possible.

"Don't you remember me?" he asked, suddenly in front of her, taking her hands into his big ones.

"El," he called her softly.

"NOOOOOOOO!" She threw lightning balls at him.

"El is gone. My name is Electra!" Electra screamed as the man before her was gone. Electra collapse into a kneeling position and cover her face with her hands.

"My prince, why now have you suddenly reveal yourself..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm telling you, we should leave the old hag right now!" Stormy said, stomping her foot. The Trix were in a shadowy alcove, talking about the next stage of their plan in the ruins of a palace that has no name.

"We will, but in do time," Darcy said coolly.

"In the meantime, we can deal damages to entire Magix Dimension!" Icy cackled. Her sisters join in, laughing wickedly.

They don't know they are being watch by a much darker force.

They will pay for their treachery in do time...