Chapter 2

Out in the beautiful garden fill with most of Earkylon exotic plants and flowers, the Royal couple were sitting on a stone bench, having a lovely morning kiss. Sadly that was cut short.

"Your Highness! Your Highness!" a voice disrupted their make out session in the garden. They jump apart, looking guilty. Sky and Bloom look up at Sky's squire, Brandon who was being pull by Bloom's fairy friend, Stella. Poor Brandon couldn't keep up with her.

"Stella, I thought you left already for the Council," Bloom said, laughing.

"I can't leave yet. Not without my future husband!" Stella, Princess of Soloria, fairy of the Shining Sun, explained. She gave him a tease and wink before Brandon's face was fill with mirth. He suddenly let out a laugh, a good hearty laugh, before spinning her around in the air. Once they stop, Brandon became serious.

"Sky, the ship is ready. The rest of the girls are coming over except for Aisha and Roxy who we will meet later at the council. Sky, she could come and stay on the ship while we are there," Brandon suggested. Bloom watch Sky's face split into agreeing with his best friend and agreeing with the Council. But she knew the King in him would win.

She gave him a peck on the cheek and gave him a sad smile.

"You need me here to take care of Earkylon. Go now, before the Council thinks something bad happen to you. Go now, Sky," Bloom shoo Sky and their friends out of the garden. As they walk to the ship, Sky stop before he enter the ship. Bloom waited, her gloved hands clasp in front of her blue Earkylon gown. In a couple of strides, his mouth was on her's, kissing her with passion. In his gut, he has a feeling something dire will happen that will forever change their lives.

"I will be back soon, I promise," Sky whispered. "When I get back, I'm taking you on a romantic trip to the country side." Bloom nodded, her eyes tearing up. She felt in her inner flames, something evil was coming. She didn't want to worry her husband but the look in his eyes told her otherwise. Ever since they had gotten married, Sky has develop a 6th sense on when something is about to happen. Good or bad, it wouldn't matter, he would know.

She step away as the ship took off. Bloom close her eyes and clasp her hands to her heart, letting her flame fly high as it could to where the ship is. She caught a glimpse of Sky in the hangar bay staring at the scenery below in her mind eye.

"Return to me, safely, my king," Bloom whispered to the vacant sky. Unaware, Sky put his fingers on the glass.

"Be safe, my love, my queen," he whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the day wore on, Bloom suddenly felt darkness within the castle. It didn't surprise her the Trix would try to attack her. They could at least be less compesical.

"I know you are here, witches. You can't hide from me forever," Bloom spoked out loud. A shadow started to move down to the throne room. A cackle and a snort was her answer. "Then, come at us, pixie or did you grow soft?" A snarky voice sneered at her. Bloom assume it was Stormy. No way am I letting those witches take control of my kingdom!!

"Believix!" Bloom said. Her body began to shimmer as her clothings soon dissapear. From top to bottom, Bloom's hair has reached knee-length and has a pair of small braids in back that connect to a golden heart barrette while pink eyeshadow is on her eyelids. She wears a midriff-bearing top with puffy shoulders that is pink on top with peach-colored sleeves and blue on the bottom. Her wings are lined in blue with a pale blue interior, pink heart shapes and small dark blue heart gems decorating the wings themselves. Her gloves are fingerless and light blue in color. Her skirt is poofy and tutu-like, colored blue with a dark blue heart on each hip that holds a pair of purple bows in place, a matching purple band around the above the layered ruffles that are blue on top and pink on the bottom. A pair of below-the-knee high-heeled platform boots, colored pink with a blue heel and toe on each foot and very light blue heels and pink socks.

"Zoomix!" Bloom teleparted herself to the throne room where she found the Trix waiting for her. But they weren't alone. A hooded figure stood in the shadows.

"What do you want?" Bloom asked as her Zoomix wings went back to her normal Believix wings. The hooded figure laugh at her.

"My name is Electra, a sorcercess," the hooded figure answered pulling her hood down. Her face was scarred from her dead enemies. Her skin a pale milky white, her eyes were yellow, her hair was gray with violet streaks, her lips were the color of a sickly blue. "What I want is to rule the entire magical dimension. But you are an obstacle in my plans. The Trix are quite useful in being your enemy. They are going to make sure you don't think about stopping me. Oh don't worry, we will have our battle but not now." With that, Electra waved her hand, motioning for the Trix to attack while disappearing into the shadows

"Ice prism!" Icy hissed as she aim at Bloom. Bloom narrowly dodge it.

"Whoa! This is seriously not my day. Ok, my turn! Dragon Heart!" Bloom said raising her hands over her head and then a wave of fire came at the Trix. They scream and scream in pain. Miraculously, they didn't die from the many burns.

"You, miserable, little, brat! You will pay for that!" Icy screamed. "Artic blast"

"Voltage Slam!" Stormy screamed.

"Dark slam!" Darcy screamed.

Bloom didn't have time to react. She was slam down onto the floor, leaving a dent the size of a big boulder. Bloom force herself to get up, but almost collapse back down in the crater. The Trix must have learn it recently . . . Oh god, I couldn't counter it. They must have found a wave to block my energy. I can't even get a spark! Bloom thought angrily. The Trix laugh at her. They quickly form a triangle above Bloom.

"Ancient darkness, ancient evil, we call upon you to help us defeat our enemy, Bloom. Torture her, don't show any mercy. Show her, we are stronger than her and her puny friends. Give us your power, give us your greed and your wickedness. Put an end to her." the Trix chanted. A dark mist began to fill the throne room, Bloom began to gag as it fill her lungs up. Bloom's powers slowly decrease, returning her back to normal form. Her magic was gone, she couldn't feel her dragon flame. Bloom couldn't hear the Trix but knew they were above her.

Darkness force Bloom to kneel down in pain, for it soon began to fill her body, destroying her body slowly and painfully.

"Inner Flame go get help, go now!" Bloom urged as her her spirit left in a form of a single flame leaving the throne room while her body collapse to the ground in agony.

She must make haste though. If her body dies before her spirit can return, she will be forever a spirit. But as a spirit, she only has a short number of hours before her spirit will gone as well.