To Feel Alive

Max's POV

We sat like that for a long time in silence. Not an awkward silence but a nice, comfortable silence. Something beeped and Blake said, "I have to go, I hope to spend more time with you in the near future." He smiled and I smiled back. As soon as he walked out the door my smiled melted into a frown. I wanted to be with Blake but I wanted to be back on Earth more. Then I realized something really random and weird. I was wearing all white. So was Blake. Eh I guess that's what they do. Sadness then turned to anger. I started to sing Under Pressure... the Smash version. (Not putting in lyrics cause I know everyone hates it😊)

As I was singing Jimmy's part where he hit that very high note I felt a tingly feeling inside of me. I thought it was just because I loved that part or because I could barely hit that note but no. I felt it again after the song was over. That part replayed over and over in my head and every time I got that tingly feeling. Suddenly I was... glowing?! Blake walked in as I freaked out. "Blake what's happening?! Help!" I screamed. He just stood there in shock. "Clara!" he screamed slightly facing the door. A older woman stumbled in, also wearing white but it was more like a nurses outfit so it had some red on it. Blake pointed at me with a shaky finger. The woman whose name was apparently Clara gasped and stared at me in shock just like Blake. "Can someone actually help me?!" I said about to burst into tears, if I could. "I-I-I can't." she said. "What do you mean you can't?!" I screamed not being able to calm down.

"I can't help you because... you're alive."

Yay she's alive!😄 You didn't really think I was gonna kill her, right? I love her too much to kill her! Max is one of my favorite characters, I JUST LOVE HER! Sorry for scaring you guys but she's okay!😄 Fist pump!👊 No? Okay.