Someone

Max's POV

It's been two days since the ambulance took me back to the hospital. Everyone has been really supportive through all of this. I think I can go home today but I'm not completely sure. The nurse walks and says, "we have to run a few more tests but other than that you're free to go!" YES! YES! YES! "Okay. Thank you." was all I said.

---After the tests---

"Your family is signing you out now but before you go I have to inform you that you are still too weak to walk on your own so u must use this." she said holding out some sort of cane thing. I nodded and asked her to bring my mom in so I could get dressed. After I was dressed in some fresh, new clothes the nurse put on the bracelet attached to the cane. I guess it was so I didn't drop the cane. "I feel like a little old lady." I shivered. "No you don't you look like someone who just got out of the hospital and is too weak to walk on her own." the nurse said. We giggled as we walked into the lobby. I saw my family and smiled. They all came running over and gingerly hugged me. We got in the car and drove home.

At home nobody would leave me alone. I laid down on the couch trying to relax but the guys kept asking me "are you hungry?" "are you thirsty?" "are you this?" "are you that?" I'M ANNOYED THATS WHAT! "Guys, leave her alone! She'll tell us if she needs anything!" Trevor shouted. "Thanks, Trevor. Jeez, guys." I said. This is gonna be a long day.

Sorry for not updating in a while, I had writer's block but I'm back now! And I know the chapter's short next one will be longer. Promise.😊😘