Punching Bag (Bullied by o2l fanfic)

They would never do this, that's why it's called a fan fiction

Max's POV

I walked through the dark hallway trying to find my way to Trevor's room. Oh, how rude of me, my name is Max Moran. Yes, Moran as in Trevor Moran, my little brother. I'm 18 years old and yes, I am a girl. Max isn't short for anything it's just my name. I have brown hair and blue eyes (she is going to look like Alexa Losey). Anyways, back to reality. I had a nightmare and even though he's younger than me, Trevor always makes me feel better. It was the same dream I've had for a long time now and keeps getting worse, I'm sorta getting scared that it will actually happen. I opened the creaky door and shook him awake. "Nightmare again?" he asked rubbing his eyes and stretching. I nodded and looked down at my hands. "Max it's not gonna happen. I've been trying everything to get them to stop." he says. You're probably wondering what the heck he's talking about. Well, I get bullied daily by his best friends. I still ask why he's still friends with them but he always just answers with the same old, "I don't wanna be kicked out of the channel." Trevor and his friends, Jc, Connor, Ricky, Kian, and Sam, have a collab channel together called Our2ndLife or o2l for short. Even their collab channel has a name for short! If you watch o2l you may be deceived, tricked, cast under their spell. What I'm trying to say is that they're not as nice and sweet and funny as they are in their videos. Sometimes it goes to extremes. I've brain damage because of them! I don't even know what did wrong! I try to remember but I just can't. "I know." I said playing with my fingers. He gave me a little side hug. This time he didn't really help much. I left the room so he could go back to sleep. I walked back to my room and tried to do the same but I couldn't. I ended up staring at the ceiling and thinking until I finally fell asleep.

I woke up not having any dreams from last night. Ugh, Monday. I threw the covers off me and got out of bed. I got dressed in a flowy white shirt which said "Ur Just Jealous" in black letters, a black skater skirt and black converse. I approved my outfit in the mirror and went downstairs. I had a bowl of cereal and was on my way. Trevor and I always walked to school because we lived pretty close. Unfortunately, so did the guys. I tried hiding my face but it was no use. "Hey, Trevor! Hey, fat ass!" Kian said happily from behind me. "Hi, Kian." I mumbled. I kept walking as Trevor and Kian stopped and talked. "Hey, Max wait up!" Sam yelled from behind me. Before I could do anything a happy Sam sprinted to my side. Sam had two sides. He was mostly nice to me, when he was alone. Around the guys he was just like the rest of them, mean and abusive. "What's up?" I asked him. "Nothin, you?" he said. "Walking." I answered. "I'm not jealous by the way." he said. I cocked my head confused. "Your shirt, I'm not jealous." he said as I looked down at my shirt. I rolled my eyes and kept on walking. I heard more people yelling my name. I ignored it and kept walking, slightly faster. I heard a car horn honk and someone yelling, "Hey, get back here!" I froze. That was the voice of Jc Caylen. He, Connor and Ricky picked me and Trevor up after school everyday. And Kian and Sam of course. The car drove up next to me. "Be ready after school." he said. Now you would think he means be ready for them to pick me up right? Wrong. They mean be ready for my daily beating, woohoo. It's wrong if you didn't feel the sarcasm in that sentence. I slightly nodded and ran away, not wanting to be late for class.

So this story is a little out of my comfort zone but I am so excited to write it. It will be a little sad and violent and I'm going to be saying a few not so bad words. Ooh scandalous😂. Anyway, keep reading!📚