Life of the Party

Before I start this chapter just wanna say I know what happened on Monday but I'm continuing the story as planned because as far as I'm concerned o2l will always be 6/6. Also thank you for reading and enjoying this story it means the world to me and I love all of you so much. WE REACHED 2K!!! Okay let's get to the chapter😊...

Max's POV

"I'm gonna go nuts. They'll have to put me in a mental hospital. They're keep on bullying me and I'm gonna snap." I paced around my room thinking all these things. "Or they could be nice to me and I would be happy, yeah let's just go with that." I changed into dry clothes and put my hair in a messy bun so it wouldn't drip all over me. I walked downstairs and saw everyone sitting in the living room. I panicked and started backing up the stairs, but I slipped. I landed right on my butt and it really hurt. Ricky ran over and helped me up. After I was up he instantly pulled me into and hug. I hugged back awkwardly as he said, "I'm so sorry, Max." I smiled, not knowing if I should or not. "Wanna hang out with us?" he asked with his cute little lisp. "Um s-sure!" I said happily. He led me to the couch and I flopped down next to Connor and Trevor. Connor gave me one of his famous smiles and I smiled back. We played Would You Rather until we got hungry so we ate basically my entire kitchen. I liked being respected and the guys are really nice and fun once you get to know them. I hope they stay like this for the rest of my life.

We hung out for a while longer until everyone left. I changed into my pj's and walked upstairs. "So how do you like the new boys?" Trevor said. "Love 'em." I said. "Good. Night, Max!" he said and went to his room and so did I. Tonight is the first night in a long time that I'm gonna go to bed happy.

This was kind of a filler chapter but I know what to do in the next chapter so be prepared😏. Keep reading! 😊📚📖