Chapter 7: The Seeker's Tip

As time passes, Nightblade was in her habitation room since she explains the excuses to her master. Telling him a lie is the only way to keep secret from her involvement with the enemy. Even she still has the communication device hidden from any Decepticon includes her master. She had her ways of hiding her things and very well sneaky for the femme. But she ain't certain about her minicon partner, Ravage, who is part of it since he was loyal subordinate to Soundwave. Seeing him is recharging on the table and wonders if he's aware that Nightblade went to the Autobot outpost.

She sighs silently, 'Maybe he didn't... he was in resting since I didn't deploy him in battle. I didn't want to get rude for that...' she said in her processors.

When the young swordwielder hadn't forgotten about herself who is triple-changer, she wanted to know about the seeker training and the tips of how to she can avoid herself from getting hit in her surroundings. She doesn't know which Seeker ranks she can find for her tips. But she does have a friend who she hasn't spoken a while, maybe he can give her a tip for the seeker ranks.

In the hanger, Nightblade just entered the sector and sees seeker commander, Starscream, is in the computer monitor to checks the other status of the ship. She walks up to him in the distance away as she looked up at him. "Starscream!" She called to him who just turned around as he panicked. But his expression changed from surprise to frown that he sees Nightblade came over.

"Oh... it's you, Nightblade, I thought you would be standing by Lord Megatron at the throne..." Starscream scowls her as he turned away.

Nightblade notices his tone of his that sounded like he never wants to see her again. "I didn't make that decision to go that rank, Starscream. Lord Megatron promoted me into the rank and I got assigned to be his bodyguard."

"Oh? Let's not forget the last time you were his student under his wing, Nightblade," Starscream added as he turns to her. "You are his favorite loyal lieutenant rank in Decepticon," he finished.

Nightblade sighs, "That's not what I'm here for, Starscream. I'm here as the friend I wanna know the tips for your seeker training."

"What? You didn't have a jet mode for the seeker class, Nightblade," the seeker commander confused.

"Well, funny story, I just discovered myself that I had both jet mode and grounder mode," Nightblade said.

Starscream surprises, "That can't be! You cannot be the triple-changer like Blitzwing!"

Nightblade stood silence for the moment that she is still being truthful about her being the triple-changer and so Starscream... can finally see that she's not lying.

"So... you are not lying," he asked.

Nightblade nods, "I swear the spark of my life, I am still being truthful to you."

Starscream hums for the moment when he put his digits on his bottom faceplate, "There is databank I have for seeker training, I can send it to you and it will help for your jet mode."

"Right, I can be able to study it for my jet mode." The young swordwielder smiled. "Thanks, Starscream."

It's been few megaycle for Nightblade been studying the seeker training when she's at the top building in Pits of Kaon, whilst Ravage is now recharging by her since he needed to keep the guard up. The young swordwielder is getting the excellent score on correct answers in her datapad. But it sometime she gets a vivid feeling about this training book that... she may know the answers. She doesn't know why that looked familiar and has the knowledge for strange reason. So she can finally learn how she can be the seeker and grounder as the triple-changer. Her minicon partner got up from the recharge and notice Nightblade is gonna return to the hanger. He hops onto her and linked her into the chassis. The young femme steps to the edge and looks down over it as she sees how high it is for her. She backed away from the edge a bit, she closed her optics and sigh slowly to relief her nervousness... Until then she sprint quick to make a jump over the edge and letting got the feel of air through her frame as it felt the light of gravity. And suddenly she transformed into the jet mode and flew back to the upper level of the sky when the thruster booster starts up the burner. She finally fly freely in her jet mode, she never felt how she never gotten scared of it. She would smile her faceplate when she feeling like a amazingly good. 'This... is amazing experience I ever felt. It's like I'm facing my own fears!' She thoughts.

At the megacycle later, Nightblade keeps flipping the wings to the right side then left as she keeps flying freely in the sky. Does the flight tricks by turn back to cybertronian mode in the highest level of the sky and let herself fallen. Meanwhile, Megatron is in the command quarter with his four best Decepticons: Soundwave, Shockwave, Airachnid, and Starscream. He shares the plans to them as his loyal communication officer Soundwave got the intel about the Autobots is building the spacecraft to escape from Cybertron. But while he wonders where his bodyguard went off since he tried to contact her in comm link. And suddenly Soundwave silently pops up the screen of his visor as he had visual on Nightblade ever since he sent Laserbeak.

"You had a visual on Nightblade? Where is she, Soundwave?" Megatron asked as he sees his loyal communication officer is pointed at the monitor when both Decepticon include him turn to the monitor of the security... and saw Nightblade fall when she passing by the security feed. "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" He outburst, whilst other Decepticon except for Soundwave and Shockwave in the quarters are shocked when they saw that.

Back Nightblade's fallen, she smiled softly as she waited for the right moment to prepare to use her t-cog again. In the platform of balcony, Megatron runs outside with Starscream who is panicking about this. He turn to him and order seeker commander to sent the seeker soldiers to catch her as Starscream did. The few seekers in jet mode are fly up to the sky and attempt to catch Nightblade from fallen into the ground. Unaware of Decepticon seekers are coming to her, Nightblade transformed into the jet mode and then use the thrusters to go fly straight forward, causing the many seekers crashed into the tower buildings when they loss control. Starscream is really shocked to see the damage it caused, Megatron become enraged by this happen.

A moment later, Nightblade went to the nearest balcony where her master and seeker commander is standing, then she turned back to cybertronian mode and landed on her pede hardly.

"Whew! That was-," Nightblade speaks softly and she stopped herself when she saw Starscream and now... Lord Megatron. She got surprised and stood herself straight, "My lord! What brought you..." she turned her frame around and seeing many Seekers were crashed on the building as they got injured. Then she turned to them slowly with a shocked expression. "I can explain," She said.

"L-Lord Megatron, If I may? Your bodyguard is the triple-changer since she has informed me about her third alt mode," Starscream responded. "She has the potential for becoming a seeker."

"Nightblade still remains to be my side as the bodyguard, she still has much to learn from this... disaster," Megatron disapproved. "By your cause to bring Nightblade into this training, irresponsibility." Causes Starscream surprises and getting frighten.

Nightblade surprised, "What!? That wasn't his fault! It was my idea for this choice!"

"It does not matter who idea, he will have to be responsible to his duty as the Decepticon. You could have been into scrap into pieces!" Megatron enraged as he about to come forward to Starscream.

"M-Master! I beg of you! She just needed to learn on her own for her third alt mode! Please!" Starscream begged to him as he tried to step further away to the edge.

As Nightblade knew that her master is gonna beating him and attempt to get him to fall over his death. She runs up in between him and Starscream in front to block his way, "ENOUGH!" She yelled at her master who stopped himself from walking. "I can't let you near him! If this is a punishment, I will take his place instead!" She retorts as she sees her master is struggling with his anger. Noticing he is resisting the aggression when he growls until... he turned away and walked away from the balcony. She sighs, "You okay, Starscream?"

"Do I look okay?! You are to be blamed for getting me into trouble, Nightblade!" Starscream scowls.

Nightblade replied, "I just save your life from him."

"It is the reason you got in his way! He never dares to beat you in his way to me because you are the student of his!" Starscream hissed at her as he shoved her off when he walked away.

The young femme watched him leave the balcony and entered into the tower building. She wanted to tell him something, but she just stood there and couldn't find any words to sorted out his problem. So now she is going back to her personal quarter and rest her processor. She may have fun until it lasted for the orn.