Chapter 5: The Tyger Pax

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Autobots!" The warlord shouted. "Surrender yourselves! The Cybertron is now mine! You fight only to die!"

Nightblade keeps deflecting their blast fire until she got shot when screaming loudly in pain. When the Decepticon leader sees his student got shot but seeing her still stands. The battle continued, the young swordwielder is about to take a shot at one of Autobot soldiers... to her shocked, she sees Bumblebee is among them. She stopped herself from trying to shoot with her blaster gun. Whilst the yellow and black mech charged toward her until Megatron grabs her servo and pull away from crashing. "Don't get distracted! Kill them!" He ordered her as he fires his fusion cannon at the yellow mech, but the femme tried to aiming her gun to the pursuer. Her servo is shaken when her body is stopping by their own will.

Those words echoed in her mind, flashing her memory of the good times of her and Bumblebee, it's like she doesn't want to destroy her good relationship with Bumblebee. The pipes of her breath are slowly stuttering and... it scared her. 'Scrap! I can't' she thought to panic. The noise of the missile took a shot at Bumblebee when she watched it. The shooter is from Starscream who didn't pursue the aerial bot with his two seekers. 'No...' She thoughts as she stares at Bumblebee's body. It's like a world around her is falling apart and she sees the some of the Decepticon and Autobot soldiers are fallen. As the battle died down, Nightblade snaps back to the reality and sees the Autobot is retreating. Something in her mind is getting suspicious when she thinks that those wreckers are flanking them and pushes them away from coming near the Well. As the Decepticon about to continue the objective.

Surprisingly, she and others felt the ground of her legs is shaken and turn her head at the source she sees something that launches from the Well. Seeing it made sense to her, "Could this be... the AllSparks?" She whispered softly. Still watches the AllSparks is heading to the sky and it was out of reach from Decepticon... which it means they failed the objective.

Hearing the one mech, Bumblebee, laughed when Nightblade and Megatron turn to him. The yellow mech doesn't seem to recognize her. Watching him got up on his foot, a badly damaged body and his leg are broken. "The plan of yours is ruined! Looks like the AllSpark is out of your reach now!" He mocked the warlord.

Megatron strode up to him, he seized him around the neck and dragged him upright. "You will tell me every intel you gather, Autobot. Or face my wrath."

The yellow mech notices unfamiliar femme, Nightblade, who stood behind the Warlord. "Never thought you had a bodyguard. Hello there." He begins to mock him when he pretends to ignore him.

'Bumblebee, you should know my color scheme... why can't you notice that...?' Nightblade thought sadly.

The Warlord growled, "Do not mock me! Tell me everything or your life will better end!"

Bumblebee is determined to not give up the intel when he won't betray... as for Nightblade, she is still afraid of what this situation is coming to this. She felt froze again and she couldn't speak to bare with her fears.

The yellow mech grunted, "You know... I would rather die than betray my own! I would rather see you try!"

Megatron is gotten angry at the Autobot who would never give up the intel. Much anger, he begins to crush his Vocoders, "Then you will be left to die till you won't be hearing your story again, Autobot!" He keeps crushing more of his grip of Bumblebee's neck.

Nightblade couldn't take anymore, "My lord! Stop!" She shouted as she got his attention when he paused. Bumblebee keeps staying active when he hears the familiar voice is from femme. "We cannot waste the time of this place when there's Autobot lurking in the cities... and we need next preparation for next plan..." she said.

"... Very well, Nightblade. Let us return to our fortress immediately!" He ordered his Decepticon troops who are marched back to Kaon. Megatron throws the yellow mech into the ground and Nightblade is terrified to watch it.

Nightblade looked back at Bumblebee in regretfully as luckily her master and other Decepticon did not know what's her expression it was. She followed her master before reaching the shuttle to return the Fortress.

A few distances from her leader, she turned her way to the other block and hide from the Decepticon soldiers. She backed into the shadows and immediately leave the Decepticon unit. She sprinting through the wreckage of the streets as fast as she could to reach Bumblebee. Her mind is filled with the word 'sorry', feeling sad about everything happened to him. She finally made it to the area where Bumblebee is left to die. She slides herself in the ground and checks him to see if he's alive. He's slowly losing the Energon, but his vocoder is heavily damaged.

Nightblade removed her visor to reveal her face to him if he's conscious and her lubricant tears are flowing down her faceplate from her optics. "I'm glad you're alive... but... oh Primus..." She covered her face as she tried to hide away her sadness. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... I stood there and done nothing to stop him... but... I got scared... I'm such a fool!" she cried softly as she crying more. She huffed a bit and slowly stopped her crying. "I'm gonna get you back to your Autobot unit. Doesn't matter if I'm their enemy... I'm still gonna help you..." She went to look around to find any that could help to carriage him.