Hellos & Goodbyes

Start from the beginning

"Mel, Is Shawn here?" Moma came out the kitchen putting her hoop earrings on. She stopped dead on her tracks when she saw him. She looked like she seen a ghost.

"What are you doing here Jay?" Her voice cracked. Her eyes were glazed over, like she was about to cry.

"Who's Shawn, Quisha?" His nostrils started to flare.

"Why the fuck do you care?" She spat.

Ine wanna be part of this so I tried to skip outta thy he room but Moma pulled me back by my arm and sat me back on the sofa. SHIT!

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HIRE MUCH PAIN YOU CAUSED US?" She pointed at me. "MEL LOOKED UP TO YOU JAY! SHE WANTED TO BE EXACTLY LIKE YOU! SHE FUCKIN ADORED YOU! SHE WAS HEARTBROKEN WHEN YOU LEFT! WE HAD TO FIX THE MESS YOU MADE!" She shook her head as tears started streaming down her cheeks. I HATE seeing my Moma cry. Her mascara created dark streaks on her face. "You hurt me. I thought you loved me. I was miserable when you left with that bitch! I th-"

He held up his hand. ✋ He looked pained.

"Quisha plea-"

"DON'T INTERRUPT ME!"

Ine never seen her so sad. So broken. So........... Hurt.

"I thought I did something wrong. I thought didn't deserve you. So I started to change." Her bottom lip quivered. "But I just couldn't find anything. Yes, I got fuses, everyone does.................BUT YOU AIN'T HAD TO DO ALL THAT! YOU AIN'T HAD TO PUT ME THROUGH ASK THAT SHIT! CAUSED US SO MUCH! YOU COULDA JUST TOLD ME WE AIN'T WORKIN OUT AND THAT YOUR BITCH ASS CAN'T KEEP YO FUCKIN DICK IN YO PANTS!!!!!!!!"

Lord PLEASE get me outta this!

"They been pushin themselves on me and I just couldn't keep it on no more."

"THAT'S SOME FUCKIN BULLSHIT! All typa niggas been hittin on me and hollerin, even with the ring on, even with the baby in me. But Ine fucked any of 'em! 4 of yo OWN WORKERS TRIED TO GET WITH ME BUT I STAYED FAITHFUL!" She got quiet. "But I guess that shit was a mistake. At least 2 great things came outta that relationship." She gave me a weak smile. (A/N: She means Mel & Nancy)

"Quisha I didn-"

There was a knock at the door. I went to open it. There was a man lookin like he in his 40sv with a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolate . Jay's head snapped to the door so fast I thought he got whiplash.

"SHAWN! Can you wait a second, I'll go clean up." She rushed to the bathroom to clean her face up.

Hay was muggin the SHIT outta that nigga!

"Who the fuck are you?" Hay sized him up.

"Her boyfriend." He smirked.

"Well nigga I'm her husband so I'ma need you to take yo broke ass back to wherever the fuck you came from."

Well OK then.......

Moma stepped out.

"I'm ready." She looked beautiful.

"Quisha who's that?" The man pointed to Jay.

"Don't worry bout him, he's just a friend from college."

After they left, Nancy came down the stairs.

"C'mon Mel."

"Where we goin?"

"Cece house."

We left him in the house.

---------Jay POV~~~~~~

Damn!

--------Nancy POV ~~~~~~

Ine got nun to say to him. He aunt my daddy. He lost that privilege when he left. As far as I'm concerned, he's just a sperm donor.

**

This IS a long update right? 2 pages? Anyone who's using a computer, can you please tell me?

Anyways, THE DADDY'S BACK!

I been waiting for this! This was only supposed to be two chapters but I put them together to make one since I don't got time to do both.

More of his POV coming in next chapter.

Quisha moved on?

Will Jay do the same?

Will he try to sabotage & her new boo?

Mel unhappy?

Nancy don't like him.

She dating Dwayne now?

What y'all think bout that?

Comments below ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Go follow my Vine @Beyond Trill

Like my new profile pic? ☺

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

PEACEEEEEEE ✌

-D∆√€ :* :)