Fights & Sights

Chapter 2

Before I start, this is my song! And I will focus on this book and not my other one :( I'll be making longer chapters :)

**

---------Nancy's POV~~~~~~

I said that I'm a ride for my motherfúcking níggas

Most likely I'm a die with my finger on the trigger

I've been grinding outside, all day with my níggas

And I ain't going in, unless I'm with my nígga

My nígga, my nígga

My nígga, my nígga

(My motherfúcking níggas)

My nígga, my nígga

(My nígga, my nígga)

My nígga, my nígga

"Wassup."

"Come pick me up."

And she hung up. Normally I would be all over ha hanging up on me but I'm damn hungry right now so I ain't gon get into it.

I sigh and turned the car around. Her áss is lucky I love her 'cause I would've left her and went to eat. Even if it was raining! SHÍT I don't give a fúck! I'm hungry! Don't mess with me when I'm hungry!

She flung the door open and slammed the car door shut.

"Bítch who the fúck you think you are slammin my shít? You ain't the one paying for it! If there's a crack, that's yo áss!"

"Can we please go?" She sniffles.

She stayed quiet the whole drive there.

That's weird.

Cierra's crazy áss is LOUD! You think she's shy but when she's comfortable around you, you can't get her to shut the fúck up! She's wild. She speaks her mind and don't give a fúck who you are, she'll cuss you out. THAT'S WHY SHE MY BÍTCH!!!!!!

We hopped out and went to get a table.

"You OK Cece?"

She seem distant and sad.

She pregnant??? O_O

I will whoop her áss if she done got knocked up by that bítch nígga Dre.

"Yeah. Just a lot on my mind." She hid her face behind the menu but I saw her puffy and red eyes.

The bell rang and Dre and a séxy god came in with two chicks with them.

^__^ LAWD! He's TOO DÁMN FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Cece must have seen them because she started crying and balling her eyes out.

"It's OK Cece." Mel rubbed her back.

"What happened? Why is he with another bítch?" I asked eyeing her. I already don't like ha áss.

"Yesterday I-I found out he been cheatin on me. I confronted him b-b-but h-he beat me." She showed me a bruise on her back. "And he broke up with me. He was cheating with that hóe Marissa." She pointed to the one who had Dre's hand around her.

"Hey 'Rissa, look at her. She's crying that her man broke up with her. But it's so obvious that he never loved her." She shouted from across the room.

Cece got up to pound the bítch's face in but I made ha sit down.

"Let it go. She's just hating."