Hellos & Goodbyes

Chapter 29

It's been a while. But I'm baack! School been kicking my ass. I literally have homework EVERYDAY for Algebra.

**

At Nancy house......

-------Nancy POV~~~~~

There was a knock at the door.

Nobody can hear me. Mel at the library......AGAIN! And Moma at work.

It was Dwayne.

"Come in."

We started talking about light stuff. Then all of a sudden.

"Why you ain't wanna be my girl fo?"

"I told you."

"No you gave me some bullshit excuse."

"I'm over this."

He came closer to me. We were now face to face. He put his hand in my shorts. He started rubbing my pussy.

"Mmmm."

He started fingering me and I couldn't suppress my moans.

He started moving his fingers faster then stick another in, which started to hurt. I tried to pull it out but he pushed me down with his other hand.

"This shit huuurts!"

He pulled one finger out but only went faster.

"Yes baby, right there!" I started grinding on his fingers. DAMN! Now I see why that..Shelly? Melly? Whatever the fxck her name is, is obsessed with him.

"SHIT! I'm cumin!"

"Nope, hold it in."

He started massaging the walls of my pussy. This shit feels SO good!

"I needa cum!"

"You ain't letting that shit go til you say you gon be my girl."

"No!"

He used his thumb to rub my clit while he continued to finger me. This shit hurts.

"DWAYNE I GOTTA CUM!"

"Be my girl then."

"NO!"

I started to let them fall. I guess he felt it cuz he pushed a third finger in, then another.

MY WALLS!!!!!!!!

"Play with me, see what I'm gon do to you."

Tears came down my face.

"But this shit hurts!"

"Be my girl then."

"YES! YES I'LL BE YOUR GIRL!"

"Cum for me baby."

Later that day....... (Still @ The House)

--------Mel POV~~~~~~

This. Bitch. Did. NOT!

"Melanie! Yo little ass has grown!"

He came in for a hug but I took a step back. He's acting like everything's OK. Like he didn't leave Moma. Like he didn't leave us. Like a simple 'hello' will turn shit back to normal. Like we're supposed to just forgive him. Like he didn't hurt any of us. He didn't even seen need phased by it. He looked happy. Nancy came down the stairs.

"Mel who was at the do-" she stopped in her tracks. With no word after that, she turned and went back to her room. She got it. She might not try to she it, but Nancy was hurt by Jay leaving too. She might not have been close to him, but she was affected. He's her daddy.