Answers & Expects

Chapter 28

So.........if you haven't heard, I put the pics back and fixed the grammar mistakes. But ion know if I got ALL cuz I'm human. I make mistakes.

WARNING: Unedited

**

--------D∆√€'s POV~~~~

Last time in Thug Love, Mel was thinking bout how her rapist "De'Andre" knows where she and Nancy lives and how he's Cece's "New Bae".

Dwayne was talking to Nancy bout being his girl. She said they only known each other for 3 weeks and went on 1 date. He got mad that he gotta actually try so she can let him fuck her. He only wants to smash so he can tell his niggas he fucked the baddest.

She said it's cuz she wants to make sure he's the right one......whatever the fuck that means . He say she won't know till she tries. He kissed her and asked will she be his girl.

Now back to the story...........

-------Nancy POV~~~~~

"Ion know. Cuz I just got outta a relationship like a month ago and I'ne tryna go through that shit again. Right now I'm just finding myself and what I'm really looking for in the next relationship. Maybe later down the line.......but not now."

He look at me like I'm stupid.

"Which means......"

"No."

In just making sure he's not like Trey. If he's not...... He'll wait ✋

-------Dwayne POV ~~~~~

The fuck?

She wanna find herself?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT EVEN SUPPOSE TO MEAN?

"Which means......"

"No."

What. The. Fuck?

---------De'Andre POV~~~~~

I can't get ha outta my head.

How pretty she is.

How tight her pussy was around my Dick.

How well her curves showed in them shorts and tank top. LAWD!

And that other chick......Nancy!

Her PHAT ass!

Her full ass titties got me drooling like a bloodhound!

If she like the other one.........Mel? Than fo sho I'm gon got that!

**

It's been a while since the last update so I thought y'all would forget where it stopped.

Not proud of the chapter but I had to leave y'all with something. I noticed ain't shit happened, and this book has 40 chapters

So expect things to come.....ON THE NEXT CHAPTER. It's already written down so I just need to copy it onto Wattpad and VOILA! :)

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

Gotta go do my hw :p

So PEACEEEEEE

- D∆√€ ♥