Lies & Bad News

Chapter 10

Hola! I took a while updating. Yes. But I still updated. I also updated my other stories! Together Forever is on hold AGAIN! Read along.

**

--------Mel's POV~~~~~

"What y'all just say?"

I'm confused.

"Did you just say dad left us?" I looked at Nancy. She kept on looking down at her feet. Moma said none. She was looking at the framed photo of when they got married.

They were smiling in the picture.

I sigh.

"Why couldn't our lives stay like that?" I asked. "Y'all just couldn't work out y'all problems?"

I stormed out of the house and slammed the door.

I need some air.

-------Dre's POV~~~~~~

"HOW THE FÚCK COULD I BE CHEATIN ON YOU IF WE AIN'T TOGETHER? GOT DÁMN!"

"I have no idea who the fúck you think yo yellow no díck havin áss screamin at." Sh'aya said.

"I AIN'T HAVE NO DÍCK? THEN WHAT THE FÚCK WAS YO ÁSS RIDIN YESTERDAY? BÍTCH GET THE FÚCK OUTTA MY FACE!"

"Ion know why you being like that 'cause I can just go to Marissa right now and tell her you cheatin."

"Ion give a fúck! All you hóes are good for is head after that y'all can go fúck y'all selves."

"You know what, fúck you Dre! Next time you want some fúckin pússy, go to Rissa."

"Ion wanna fúck with you anyways!"

She got in her car and drove away.

These hóes bruh! I fúckin swear they need to know their place.

**

Marriage photo in the MM.

Short but watevs!

What y'all think?

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW ME

BYEZZZZZZ

-Dave ♥✌✌✌

forever luv my followers and FoLLoWEES!!