Laughs & Creepy Calls

Chapter 33

Shoutout to @KooLAidd24 and @CaseyArmant1. I LOVE it when my readers comment and give me feedback! 😊😊😊❤❤❤❤

STOP! ✋ Before you read this chapter, go back and re-read the last one, even though I don't think you'll need it. IDK. You're choice.

Hellar new readers ✋!!!!! I'm so sorry it took so long to update. I've been super busy and I have writer's block. Soooooo excuse this extra boring chapter. I'll post the promised chapter of Unexpected Love when I can.

Also, I posted the first chapter of "True Love". It's a Chris Jay fanfic. Go read, vote and comment =)

Sorry for the late update :/ I don't even know WHAT to write about soooooo excuse this chapter. Also, I've been editing Thug Love. We're at chapter #33. Dâmn.

⚠ WARNING ⚠: Unedited, but I've done my best with the grammar mistakes.

Enjoy ו×

**

--------Nancy's POV~~~~~

Cece and I were in 5th period doing work waiting for lunch to come. This shît is due Friday and we're already done so this is a free period for us.

"That höe's püssy prolly got a hella lot of nïggas trapped inside."

"Naw, her fishy áss püssy prolly killed them already." Cece laughed.

I shook my head. "I still can't believe that höe was beefin' with us on IG. Like...... Bítch.......... GETCHO LIFE!"

Cece laughed. "Hoes don't know their spots. Tell me bïtch....... how the fück you gon' start dating Dwayne and not tell yo BEST FRIEND 'bout that shít."

I knew this was coming. "Nïgga....... we just started goin' out a while ago and it's not that serious."

"Yes the fück it is, lyin' áss."

"Nïgga. We j-" When I turned around I saw this fine brownskin eyein' Cece. He ain't ugly. He looks so much better than that nígga she brought to our house a while ago. De'fundre or whatever the hell his name is. "Cece."

"What bïtch."

"There's a fine brotha checkin' you out."

"Foreal." She was 'bout to turn around to look at him before I stopped her.

"Don't do that dumbãss, drop your pencil and look back there while you're picking it up." She nodded.

This höe THREW that shít back there. "Oh no. I have to go pick up my pencil now." -__- THIS BÏTCH! Sometimes I get scared for her.

She walked to the back to pick up her pencil and winked at me. I shook my head at this höe.

"You mean this nïgga?" She asked pointing at the guy from before.

How the héll did she get into high school?

"CIERA ROBINSON, GET TO YOUR SEAT! NOW!" Our bïtch of a teacher screamed at her. The guy looked relieved. Poor boy.

Cece walked back to her seat next to me and rolled her eyes.

"MISS ANTOINE, WHY ARE YOU AND MISS ROBINSON NOT WORKING?" This höe knew we finished, and we turned the assignment...... So...... what's the problem?