A/N

Character Analysis

For some reason Sandy doesn't understand the book and she doesn't know the characters so I'll put em up if there's other people who are lost.

Nancy is the main character. She has self respect. She's 17 and loves with her Moms & lil sister. She watches over her sister like a mama bird watches over her eggs.

Mel (Melanie) is Nancy's lil sister. She's 15 and was your typical daddy's girl before her daddy 'died'. She later found out her daddy left them (keep reading for the full story).

Cece (Cierra) is Nancy's best friend. She used to date Dre before she found out he was cheating throughout their whole relationship with the hóe Marissa so she broke up with him.

DJ/D (Dwayne) is 19. He's not your average hustler. He has a lot of skeletons in his closet that he doesn't want to see the light of day (it means he has a lot of secrets). Wait and see what they are......

Dre is a woman-beating MESS! He's Dwayne's best friend. They've known each other since they were little. He was dating Cece but they broke up because he was cheating with Marissa.

Kelly was Dwayne's weekly fúck but he dumped her. She's a major character. So watch out. She's crazy as héll too!

Marissa ('Rissa) just does what Kelly tells her to do. She doesn't like Dre, he was just a nígga who gave her head and fúcked her.

MORE CHARACTERS COMING LATER IN THE BOOK WILL BE DESCRIBED IN ANOTHER A/N.