28. Ten Years Later

"Lindsey Bobby Presley, you better get your butt down here now or we won't be going riding this afternoon," I yelled up the stairs, she was ten, yet she had he daddy wrapped around her finger.

"I don't wanna go outside right now mama! I-I listen to the radio," she cried down to me. I let out a huff, but before I could say anything else I felt a hand placed on the my lower back.

"Easy darlin' I'll get her to come down, go ahead outside with the rest of the kids...we'll meet you out there."

I looked at Elvis with a stern look, "You spoiled her too much E, you better get her down here without a bribe."

He chuckled and kissed my cheek trying to head up the stairs, "I mean it Elvis. She needs to learn consequences otherwise she will believe she will have everything handed to her."

"I promise, I won't bribe her this time, I will get her down here because-well just because I told her to."

I nodded and rolled my eyes when I turned around, "Uh-huh."

I walked out back where Vernon and his new wife were watching over the other miracles that graced mine and Elvis's lives over the years. I saw three children different ages sat on a blanket I laid out earlier. The youngest being only two was sitting on Vernon's lap gurggling away happily. Looking back, I would've never been able to picture us all here in this moment. 

I still feel like it's only a dream. When Lindsey was born she was a blessing, never fussed...never woke up in the dead of night crying, didn't mean I never woke up to go check on her because I did. She had E's lips, but everything else was fifty/fifty.

Elvis wanted to try for another baby immediatly after, I pushed it off for a couple years so we could see a marriage councelour. It was because of Dr. Thorn we were able to make a break through. 

It was only a few months after that, when I found out I was pregnant with baby number two, Juliet Journey Presley, or as Elvis loves to call her JJ. She came out looking exactly like my mother, but E said she looked like me. (JJ  is 7 years old)

The next one to pop out was Elvis's little mini-me, Jesse Theodore Presley, after his brother. His sisters call him JT. (JT is 4 years old)

Although she isn't the last Presley to be introduced to the world, our baby girl London Rose Presley was born, only two years of age. She reminds my of Gladdys somedays, there is just something about her eyes and some of the faces she makes. 

The next child, has yet to be born, but it is a boy. I haven't told E the name yet, but I had my mind set to Stefan Ledgar Presley, I just feel like it will suit him perfectly. 

"See? No bribbing needed," E said coming up behind me, I look at him and let out a laugh, Lindsey was hanging over his shoulder laughing as he tickled behind her knees.

"Thank you, you know, for not making me feel like the bad guy for once," I mutterd, I saw Elvis place Lindsey down on the blanket before he walked up to me and pulled me to him. H e leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "You are bad, just not in the way you think."

I looked at him confused, he smirked at me placing his hands on my growing belly, "That's why this happened....because you were very, very, very bad."

I felt myself blush madly, "Elvis!" 

He laughed heartily and tugged me over to the blanket, he helped me sit down on it before sitting down himself. Our picnic started shortly after. I once again found myelf lost in thought. I really never expected this fairy tail ending,  but I wouldn't change it for the world.

"Mama?" Juliet called over to me softly, I came back from my thoughts and smiled over to her.

"Yes, baby?"

"How did you and Daddy meet?" 

I giggled softly and looked at Elvis, he smirked at me before I staarted speaking, "Well, sweetie, it all started when we were young....."

THE END :)