16. She's Back

Today was the day before the wedding and I only get to see Elvis for a few hours before he gets whisked away for the rest of the day by his buddies. I quickly and eagerly got up dressing swiftly and putting my hair up. I slipped my feet into some flats and skipped out of my room. I skipped down the stairs trying to locate my future husband. 

"Elvis?!" I called in a sing song voice. I ran down the stairs and towards the jungle room where I found him. He was sitting on the couch and watching TV. I walked over behind him and rubbed his shoulders, "Good morning baby."

I felt him grab my right wrist and he tugged me over the couch and onto his lap, I let out a squeal. He let out a hearty laugh before kissing me sweetly, "Hello Darlin'."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and cuddled closer to him, "What do you wanna do today baby?"

"Well, Mrs. Presley I was thinking we could go horse back riding."

I grinned wide, "That sounds pretty great to me."

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

So that's just what Elvis and I did for two hours, we rode hard through the trail three times, of course we stopped occasionally to catch our breathes and rest, we played games from tag to hide and seek. It was perfect. Elvis and I rode back to the stables and gave the reins to Jeremy one of the young boys who worked there. 

"I totally won hidin' seek!" Elvis exclaimed teasing me as he wrapped his arms around my waist bring me close to him. I placed my hands on his chest laughing.

"You wish! I totally won!" I giggled playing along, he was leaning in to kiss me.

"ELVIS!" 

Elvis looked at me and I looked at him just as confused, we both turned our head to see the one and only Priscilla. She seemed older in a way, but a closer look at her face it had me realize she was still a young girl, just playing dress up with make up.

"Priscilla?" Elvis questioned still confused as to what she was doing there, "What are you doing here?"

"Your ma didn't tell you? She invited my family to the wedding tomorrow....I was just coming to make sure you're.....marrying the woman you love...." she spoke up as she walked towards us the whole time she glanced between me and Elvis. I couldn't help but raise my eyebrows in shock at her bold statement, and the fact that she was trying have me second guess Elvis's loyalty. I felt Elvis's hand grip my hips tightly, I looked up at him and I could see the anger. I rubbed his forearms to soothe him.

"Baby, she's a child with a crush, don't let her ruin our time," I whispered to him softly begging, I didn't want this...this brat to ruin the last couple of hours Elvis and I have alone together before he's whisked away from me. 

He looked back down at me and I pouted slightly. I felt his body slouch slightly as he released a sigh, "You're right, you're right."

He kissed me softly, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeper. Only to make a point to Priscilla. I felt Elvis's hands move from my hips to my lower back. I smiled into the kiss. I heard a scoff and stomping as Priscilla stormed back to the manor.  I pulled back and smirked, "She's gone."

"Good, but I'm not done kissin' you yet," Elvis said nuzzling his nose against mine making me grin as he kissed me again. 

I smiled into the kiss and played with the hair at the nape of his neck. I love this man.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"I don't want you to go," I pouted at him as Red was dragging him to the door for his little party. 

"I know Darlin' trust me I don't wanna go either, after tonight though, I'm going to lock you in the bedroom and have my wicked ways with-"

"Elvis!" I squealed, my face felt hot as I blushed madly by his words. 

His laughter came out, "Aw, Darlin' look at you, so flustered...maybe I might stay and do just that now....you're so irritable."

"Shut up and kiss me," I mumbled, he smirked and leaned in pulling me close to him and leaned down.

"I love you," he whispered, I grinned giddily.

"I love you too," I whispered back before he pressed his lips to mine. He was pulled away by Red, "Save that for the Honeymoon!"

I grinned cheekily and blew Elvis a kiss before deciding to go up stairs and take a long bath. Before I could head up the stairs though I was stopped by a voice, "He still calls me you know! He calls me when he can't sleep, and he calls me when he's on tour. Does he do that for you?"

"Priscilla, I don't play games, I'm not a child. I'm happily engaged and will be married to Elvis tomorrow. If he has in fact called you, it's only a phone call. He chose me Priscilla. You were there that day in Germany, but it was me he chose. So if he calls you here and there I don't care. I'm still the one with the ring on my finger," I told her as I headed up the stairs for that much needed long hot bath.