Chapter X

I continued walking around the institute and made new friends.

I know, barely? Yes, Cause i don't like socializing hah.!

I was wondering around till I found some vents. Not like air vents like vents vents.
Should I go in? Mhm.. maybe see where it goes..

I started climbing in it until I got pulled by my leg getting dragged out of the vent,
"What the he-" I looked over before pausing it was Mathew with a swollen eye, I just oohed making a hurt face.

"Get over it" he rolled his eyes.

"No need to be rude" I insinuated
"I fucking saved your life maybe a thank you?" He cursed which caught me by surprised, and kinda infuriated me.

"Who do you think you're!" I forwarded my finger towards him almost poking him in the chest

"I think I'm the mo-" I cut him off before he could finish his sentence with a slap and walking away.

Rude.

•^•

After trying to talk to people I obviously started getting irritated from what happened with Mathew and started walking to a bench close to the stage.
At least I made new friends I looked up trying to recall some of their names.

Nolan..

Recalling him I remembered how shy he was and how I insecured he seemed, but yet he couldn't get off the topic how I was dating someone so perfect, he was nice.

"Y/N!" Someone squealed coming closer before you could even look at the person they launched towards your arms.

"I missed you so much! Oh my goodness it feels like forever! You never came to any of our concerts and-" I looked to see Moxy rambling on and on which cause me to chuckle, she noticed and smiled and hugged me once again.
" I heard what happened with you and Lou! What a Charmer.." she hinted a flirtatious tone, I blushed before we continued talking about how we haven't seen each other in forever, and also me asking where were the rest of sock puppets. But soon after we started talking about Lou and Nolan.
Why? Well we were recalling the recent song of Lou, which stills infuriates me.

After we talked about it I kinda pity Nolan I mean he still had amazing admiration towards Lou but yet he was insulted by him...

He's so Pure

•^•

As the days passed I started getting closer to Nolan while Lou did some important stuff, he was literally my best friend! We could laugh and talk and he wouldn't even mind whenever I left him for Lou. I mean like, perfect, boy best friend material.

And plus his eyes are just historical! I mean it's rare having different eye colors, lowkey jealous here.

"So wow! He actually did that?"

"Yes! But like he was being over protective!" He said fiddling with his fingers, and chuckling before giving me a smile, that honestly melted my heart.

(Yes your still in an Lou x Reader not a Nolan x Reader don't worry 😂)

Before we could continue talking I was being snatched up into a kiss, which I immediately melted to. Looking up I stared at Lou's beautiful blue eyes and blushing.

"Hey~" he said before holding my hands

"H-Hey" i replied before we just stared to each other...

"Guess that my cue!" I heard Nolan say before leaving rather fast, he sounded irritated ... that's a first.

Nolan's P.O.V~
My heart broke a little bit more... just a bit, I honestly can't do this anymore, look how they look at each other how did such a rude guy get with such an angel.
I bite my tongue before I could say anything, and excused myself rather annoyed, at first it was nothing much him coming up to us and kissing her, but hey ! It's alright.

I'm not perfect anyways.