Chaper III

I yawned before stretching until realizing the really comfy place I was in i looked down and saw a bed "Wait what?.."i asked myself out loud before hearing footsteps getting closer to the room "Hey Y/N~ Sorry i didn't want to wake you, you just looked too comfortable" He said sounding really sweet but then i was reminded about what Mandy said.

I scrunched my nose in disgust which he notice immediately "What wrong?" He asked worried trying to smell around if there was a bad smell "Nothing"I said boldly which caught him by surprise "I'm going to tell Mandy about my house stuff and thanks for taking me here to take a nap I guess, Bye Lou" trying to make the bed more suitable and as fast as I could walk out but before I could get there he managed to block me "I took care of that !, you can stay here for a while since you just got here" he said trying to make me stay.

"Sorry Lou But i need to get settle in my home Bye"I said pushing him to the side and walking out his house.

I don't know why but I can't just see him the same. I mean who cares if you aren't perfect, I know coming from me it must sound weird since I am perfect, but that just flat out disgusts me, I can't believe I 'was' evolving a crush on Lou.

~Time Skip to When you got your house~

I settled in my house .. what could i say it was amazing! From my perspective of course.

(I'll put a picture below this so you can imagine it better or you can just imagine your own room it won't matter!)

I walked around and adjusted some of the stuff like books or just the window curtains.

Once I was finished I didn't know what to quite do, might as well get an early start on those bills i thought as I walked out my house and locked it behind me, now where are the jobs applications at?

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•
I wandered for a bit and I probably just look stupid since I just saw that same girl watering her flowers outside her house for the 5th time.

I was just about to wander to somewhere else when i felt a pull on my hand.

"Hey Y/N!" I turned around and saw Tuesday alone "Hey Tuesday!"i greeted back "What are you doing you been circling the same area for a few times now"she said looking were I was recently walking, "Well I'm trying to find a job"I said chuckling embarrassingly "Well you can go to the stage registration, aren't you a singer?" She asked with a huge smile on her face "Yeah!-"
"Well let's going!" She dragged me to the stage, it's already getting dark out I thought as I looked at the sky "We are here to sign her up for a job here!" Tuesday looking at the person in charge "Oh hello!~ and yes name?" The male voice asked I looked up and I- he was handsome Tuesday looked at me waiting for a response but I just froze she noticed and chuckled "Y/N L/N Pop please" Tuesday Said smacked my arm which made me regain my focus the guy chuckled but I felt someone staring at us i turned and nobody was there so I just shrugged it off

A few minutes later, the guy gave me a paper with all the times that was I suppose to be here to perform and explained to me where to get my check and when, we thanked him and walked off

"Lou!"

"Lou!"

"Lou!"

The chanting continued and we checked it out cause Tuesday was obsessed with Him, he soon started his show as usual but his lyrics changed

And I soon noticed who he was trying to direct it to some cute little sock puppets! That's it I can't handle his attitude against not perfect dolls ! I stood up on the stage and as soon as I did people gasped
Which made Lou notice and smirked "What's wrong perfect doll?" He said walking towards me "You!"

"What?"