Chapter 64

After I clocked out at nine I got in my car, contemplating on my next step tonight. It's Monday, I had no homework to do, but I felt as if I had something else to do. I felt as if my day was not complete. I started my car and went the complete opposite direction from my apartment. As I drove down the almost empty street it began to pour and I groaned, turning on my wipers and rolling up my windows before the seats could get wet.

I finally made it to where I wanted to be, getting out of my car to be met with a shit ton of rain pouring down on me. I ran up to the front door, holding myself to keep myself warm and I knocked quickly and loudly. After waiting a few seconds I was greeted by Shawn wearing gray sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

"Nicole?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "Come in, are you crazy?"

I walked inside and he ran to get me a towel from the bathroom downstairs, wrapping it around my body and walking me to the couch as he held me in his arms.

"It's pouring outside, what are you doing here?" He chuckled and I hugged him tightly.

"I just felt bad about last night." I shrugged. "I wouldn't have been able to sleep tonight if I wasn't able to say sorry."

"You don't have to apologize dummy." He shook his head as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Still."

"I'm glad you came over, seriously," He kissed my cheek and I smiled. "But you're gonna get sick."

"Oh well." I shrugged. "Where is everyone?"

"My sister is at a friend's house doing a project and she's going to sleep over, my parents are at a business dinner for my dad's job."

"So you were here alone?"

"Pretty much, I was upstairs watching a movie."

"How fun." I smirked. "Well, I'll get going so you can watch your movie and I can go to bed." I began to get up and he pulled me by the towel so I could sit on his lap.

"My parents won't be back until later you know." He smirked and I glared at him, a grin on my face.

"Shawn.."

"Just, you now, stay." He shrugged and kissed my neck slowly. He grabbed my waist tightly and I ran my hands through his hair as he continued and my eyes were closed. I gave out a little moan as I felt his hands roam around my body. I yelped, feeling him lift me up slowly from the couch and throw me over his shoulder. I laughed loudly and he carried me upstairs, slapping my ass.

"You're crazy." I giggled and we had made it to his room. He set me down on his bed and he hovered over me, kissing my neck and traveling up to my lips as he was in between my legs. We made out for a good amount of time until I lifted up his shirt and he threw it on the ground, revealing his toned body. I flipped him over so that I was hovering over him and he did the same to my top so he could expose my black, lace bra while I pulled down his pants.

I kissed his body, making him moan quietly and I smiled to myself. He sat up, his lips not leaving mine while he undid the button to my jeans and pulled them off quickly and forcefully. Before we knew it we were both completely bare, under the cold sheets, both moaning messes.

"Holy shit Shawn." I moaned and grabbed onto him, digging my nails into his back as he thrusted into me. He kissed my neck, sucking on it passionately as I bit my lip, holding back my moan and arching my back. He gripped onto my waist tightly as I did the same and I finally had the strength to turn him over so I was on top. As I did this motion I felt both of us fall and hit the ground, making us laugh like idiots.

"We're crazy." He said in-between kisses. I nodded as I was still on top of him and his two hands were holding to my waist while I moved my hips back and forth as threw my head back in pleasure.