7

Before she was ready it was time to go off to school. Mom went out of her way to make sure that Mya had everything she needed for her new experience.   That first night on campus,  Mya finally felt free.   No pressure to be who Mom wanted her to be, she could just be her,  all the time.   The first week of school was only for freshman.  There were icebreaker activities to get everyone acclimated to the college experience,  this is where Mya met Dre.  They seemed to be in the same group for every activity they participated in.  They became fast friends spending all of their freetime together.  Mya had an on campus job and would stop to see Dre between class and work.   This was the happiest that Mya had been in a long time.

A few months go by and Mya is beginning to think of Dre as more than just a friend but decided against acting upon it.  One day she arrived at his room as she did everyday and he was watching Solo.  She sits on the end of the bed while he sat at the head.   Let's watch something else,  he says.   Mya didn't care what they watched she just enjoyed spending time with him.   He popped a blank looking tape and Mya was shocked when the tape began playing.  It was a porno.  Mya hadn't had much experience with sex so she continued to watch.  Dre moved closer saying,  "Let's do what they are doing" Before Mya could respond Dre had pushed her down onto the bed and was on top of her.  He quickly tugged her sweatpants down and before she knew what was going on he was inside her, ripping her insides,  breathing hard into her neck.   She struggled against his quarterback frame with no avail.  Finally she found her voice,  No, stop,  no, no, no! But he didn't stop.  It felt like eternity as he continued his violation.   A silent tear falls from her eye wetting his face.  He freezes and jumps up. "I can't believe I just did that, I'm so so sorry. " Mya remained silent.  "Oh my God, I fucked up" Mya said nothing as she quickly gathered her belongings and ran from the room.    As soon as she got to work she tried to wipe his scent away.   It hurt so badly but not nearly as much as her heart.   Mya fell to her knees sobbing into her hands on the bathroom floor.  She cried until she could no longer, then she washed her face, collected herself and went to work.  Mya didn't tell a soul what happened,  she was ashamed and embarrassed.   She carried around the guilt of being raped for a long time all by herself,  broken again by a yet another man she chose to trust.