"Princess Glimmer and Scorpia, the Queen requests your presence." She said and the two girls nodded and started in the direction of the meeting hall.

When they reached the room, Glimmer's mother sat at the table but stood when she saw Glimmer and Scorpia.

"You two, wonderful." She said and walked over to them. "Scorpia, I would like to send you on your first infiltration mission of the Horde. Can I trust that you will not reveal any details about the Rebellion that would be detrimental to our cause?"

"Absolutely!" Scorpia said assuredly. "I promise."

"Good luck to you then. You leave as soon as you're ready. Glimmer," Angella turned towards her daughter, "You are requested for dinner tonight, with me." Glimmer smiled and nodded. This time she would happily have dinner with her mom; no secrets or anything bad to deal with. It was a good day.

"Alright! See you in...?"

"An hour." Angella answered. "We can talk about everything that's been going on. You've spent so much time with your friends these past few days, and Adora is sick-"

"Oh-! Uh never mind." Glimmer was about to tell her that Adora was back to normal but she had agreed to keep it a secret from Scorpia, who just so happened to be standing right next to her. The queen gave her a strange look but let it go right away.

"Alright. Scorpia, best of luck, and Glimmer, I'll see you soon." Queen Angella said and the two left to their own bedrooms.

But Glimmer couldn't help but wonder what was going on in the woods at this very moment.

.

Adora

"Catra!"

It had been over ten minutes of searching and Adora still hadn't seen a trace of her best friend in the woods. She had ran off after Glimmer, Bow, and Scorpia interrupted their talk but, that wouldn't make her upset with Adora, would it? She had to be there somewhere, why not just come out?

Adora sighed and readied to call out the name again. "Catra..? Where did you go?" It was late afternoon and it would get dark soon. She didn't want to get stuck in those woods at night again.

Knowing Catra, she was probably hiding in a tree. Maybe it would be easier to find her from higher ground. Adora walked over to a tree that looked remotely climb-able and attempted to go up it. That failed. She could hardly climb 3 feet above the ground.

"She-Ra can climb trees, right?" Adora said aloud and pulled her sword out - she always kept it with her in case of an emergency.

"For the Honor of Grayskull!" She said and transformed into the warrior princess, whom she thought looked cooler than her actual self anyway. Once her glow subsided, she went back to the tree and scaled it easily.

Conveniently, she spotted Catra in the tree right next to the one she had climbed, her legs hanging off the branch she was sitting on, the rest of her leaning into the trunk. Her hair covered most of her face and she practically ignored Adora's presence as she hopped over and sat beside her, detransforming.

"Catra? Are you okay?" Adora said and tried to lean around and look at her face but it was completely hidden by her hair and hand that was supporting her weight.

She wouldn't turn to face Adora at all, not even the slightest attempt.

"What's wrong, Catra?" Adora tried again. This time, Catra stood up and jumped out of the tree onto the forest floor and began walking deeper in the woods, not saying a word. Adora grunted and followed suit, not having the same agility as the half-cat and rolling out of her landing. She sat for a moment and shook her head before standing to catch up to Catra.