Chapter 4 - "My Batman"

Liam POV

Right after Niall left, I told Danielle to leave as well since I was going to miss my favorite show at 8.

"Dani, I think it's time for you to leave. My show is about to come on."

"Yea. My parents think I'm at my friends house." She say standing up and getting her stuff.

"Well I bid you farewell." She says bowing.

I smile and let out a loud chuckle.

"Shut up and get out. See you later Dani"

"Fine I will." Finishing with sticking out her tongue.

"Text me later" I say.

"Yea Yea whatever you say big guy." she says closing the door.

Dani has always been like this. Always trying to make someone smile no matter he situation. That's what I love about her though.

My eyes close and I think about Niall.

"Wait a minute.."

I go up to the bathroom and see his clothes are still on the floor.

"Damnit Niall. How can you forget to bring your clothes" I think to my self.

I grab a plastic bag and pick up his clothes.

"He shouldn't be too far."

I run to the door and look both ways.

I think he went this way.

I continue to walk when I hear some screaming.

"What the-" I run to the noise.

"Oh my-" the next thing I saw is something I can never forget.

It..it was Niall.. I'm sure it was him, his blonde hair isn't something you can just discard. It was noticeable.... He was on the floor. Naked... With a man over him.

I can tell he is crying. The street light was illuminating the whole alleyway.

"NIALL!" I scream without thinking. I dropped the bag and run towards him.

"Shit!" I hear the man say. I couldn't see his face but his voice sounded familiar. Zayn? I thought but I quickly dismissed it because of Niall on the floor. It would take 20/20 vision to see him from my distance. Of course I don't have that kind of vision, so I wasn't sure it was him. But I'm sure to put that in the back of my mind.

He jumped and ran away to the other side and went through a door in between one of the buildings.

"Niall!" I crouch down and see him naked. Now of course I had to blush I mean come on there was a naked boy on the floor and me above him. People might take it the wrong way. But I don't care.

"Are you hurt? What did he do? Do you need help? Do you know who I am?" All these questions just flowing from my mouth. I never been this worried for someone.

"Li-Liam?" I hear him say with a shaken, almost broken voice.

"Yeah. Yeah it's me mate" I say tearing up a bit.

It's like seeing a puppy almost dying in front of your eyes. Except he wasn't dying. I hope he isn't going to die.

"Liam" he said sitting up and hugging me.

"Thank you"

"No problem Niall" I say patting and rubbing his soft golden hair.

"You're my batman. If you never came. I-I don't know what would've happened to me..."

"Thank you"

That, for some reason made me ridiculously made me happy. I know that this isn't the time to be happy. My boyfriend was almost raped. Wait what did I just say?

Boyfriend? No. No! Liam stop!

I was out of my daydream when I felt warm tears going through my shirt.

"It's okay. I'm here." I said.

'This is my chance!'

'My chance to kiss him'

My brain had a different plan.

"I know this is a bad time but do you think you can put your clothes back on?"

'Can I literally slap myself with a fish please?' I thought to myself.

"Oh yeah *sniffle*"

He is so adorable. I fucked up. I missed my chance. Maybe today isn't the day to kiss him.

I turned on my phone and it read 8:54 PM.

'Great. I also missed my show. So no kiss and no show... damn'

I dropped my head and sighed.

~•~

Niall POV

He saved me. He did. No one else.

Liam did.

I don't know what to think. That I was almost raped. Or that Liam saw me naked.

That realization made me turn cherry red. I turned around grabbing my crotch.

"I don't care Niall." He laughs.

'Damn did he see me turn red?' I think to myself.

"Still!" I retaliate.

I quickly put on my shirt and pants.

"You know you can stay at my place if you want."

It's a Friday so there's no school tomorrow. I know my 'dad' would be even more pissed at me. I don't care the less bruises I get daily, the better.

"Sure. I would love that" I say.

There it is. That word again. "Love".

~•~

AN: Hey! I'm here with my parents trying to fix my moms car. So I'm here. Doing nothing. So I figured to write. This chapter may be short, but that's because I'm also starving. Oh yea I DEDICATE THIS STORY TO MY OTHER FRIEND: Jessica. A different Jessica but nevertheless one of my best friend.

FUN FACT ABOUT ME: I know Spanish, English and a bit of French.

Song listening: Maps - Maroon 5 (that inspired this chapter, so why not listen to it while reading this)

I will put "Song Listening" in every chapter. Just for you to know how weird I am with my music and what inspired me to write that chapter.

Hope you guys like this story so far and I will see you guys soon!

100+ views!!!!!!!!! Thank you so maj!!!!!

BYE BYE!!!

PS. PTX Vol. 3 came out earlier this week and ISNT IT AMAZAYN?!!!?!!!!

I'm thinking about buying it as a physical cd then just having it on my phone.

My Twitter (if you want to follow me): @RonaldDOA5U

<3