Chapter 2 - "Help?"

Niall's POV

~•~

I hear the laugh and slight tint of evil in his voice. I'm still running. God knows where.

I stop and look around. Only to see giant expensive houses.

"But I swear he..." I say

I hear him calling my name in the distance. It was a fight or flight situation. I obviously chose flight.

"Damn.. Fuck... Where...?" I saw a garden behind a house.

I quickly ran and hid between the roses, daisies and tulips and obviously mud.

I knew I had to come up with some way to clean my clothes but it didn't matter right now.

"Niall!" Devon said. I knew he was far but not far enough to not be heard.

He must look like a lunatic on the streets. I waiting a few minutes. When he finally gave up.

"FINE!!....fine. You win...." He finally says. "But I will find you and I will make you pay!"

Now at this point. I didn't know what I did. But I really did something to piss this guy off.

I heard a familiar voice. A relieving voice. Liam. I took a breath. Trying to regulate my breathing from that running.

"Niall?" He said.

"Uhh.... yeaaaa?"

"What are you doing?"

"Just...uhhh.... appreciating these gorgeous flowers." I say. Trying to make it obvious that I was sniffing them.

"Damn this smells fresh!" I say.

"Come in Niall." He says.

"Ok....." I slouch and put my head down as I walk in. My clothes and my body are dirty.

God I feel like I'm a child who did something their weren't supposed to do. Which was basically what was happening.

"Sorry"

"It's fine. just go to the second door on the left upstairs" Liam says kinda pissed hidden in his voice.

I do what he says leaving a muddy footsteps on the pure marble floors. Tainting them a light brown and wet oval shape.

Low and behold. It was a bathroom. Way fancier than any bathroom I ever saw. Clean. Way cleaner than anything in my house.

'This bathroom cost more than my life' I think before I removed my clothes. I stepped into the shower/bath.

"Damn this feels good." I say kinda moaning at the warm sensation.

~•~

Liam's POV

"Fuck. I just bloody cleaned" I say.

I forgave Niall.

"Why was he in my garden?" I say to myself. Cleaning the mess he left. The only reason I heard him is because of his breathing. It was raining, almost clearing. It doesn't take a genius to hear things that aren't supposed to be heard.

I hear him coming down with a white towel around his waist. After 1 glance and I quickly turn around, trying my hardest not blushing.

"Uhh....the-theres clothes on the couch." Stuttering like crazy pointing to the living room.

Damn I shouldn't be acting like this. Should I?

~•~

No POV

Liam was playing Deemo on his phone while Niall was changing to my clothes.

He was quirky humming to every note he tapped on. He was playing on 'Utopioshpere'.

He loved that song but was interrupted by the sound of the plasma screen tv turn on.

Liam locked his phone before he sat next to Niall. Far but not too far away.

"So what was that about?" Liam says.

"About what? Oh. Yea. Sorry. I was uhh-". He was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Liam stands up and says "sorry give me a second."

When he opens the door his eyes widen and a giant smile spread across his face.

'I should be making him this happy not her' Niall says tearing up a little.

~•~

AN/ Hello! I bet you're wondering who is Liam smiling at. Well you have to wait until the next chapter.

muahahaha. But if you want to know just add this to your library.

Song Listening while writing this shit: Valentine - PTX Vol.2

I hope you like this and don't cringe as much as my friend did cuz of my mistakes. THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK. Give me a break. Lol. I'll write tomorrow if I can. But all you can do is support this book and give it all love. 40 VIEWS YESSS!!!! Scömichè will always love you. <3

PS. I'm a guy

BYE BYE!