Prologue - Part 2 "A Drug"

Liam's Story - No POV

Liam is 'something' to other people. Now this british lad will do something. He will not know what at the moment, but does something that will change the life of someone he doesn't even know fully yet. He is average height about 5'7. Chocolate eyes and hair. Loves swimming. Lives for it actually. Just loves the atmosphere of being surrounded by a vast blue abyss.

Liam is the kind of person who would get misjudged a bunch of times. His nickname is the "Most Feared Guy" in school. Liam didn't know why though. He is actually pretty nice and kind towards other people. The only reason he had that nickname is by the way he coaches the swimming team.

He was daydreaming about his school and social life. When all of the sudden. He heard a loud female scream.

"What happened?!" A teacher yelled outside the pool area.

Liam's curiosity took the best of him and told the team to take a break so he would take a closer look.

He saw blood on the floor and a red sweater with a big scarlet stained deep red. Obviously blood soaked.

"What happened?" Liam says.

"Louis punched a friend because he thought he was flirting with me." Harry says. "I tried to help by taking off his sweater and using is as a rag for the blood"

"I-I didn't know. I'm sorry!" Louis screamed and looked down.

"It's alright Lou." Harry says lifting face by putting his hand on his chin.

"Ohhhhhh" Liam realized how quick judgement Louis had when It comes to his crush.

Liam was best friends with Louis and Harry since middle school and didn't realize that they were gay until 3 months ago.

Liam actually doesn't know what he is. He liked girls but something about boys makes him want to date them more than girls.

Liam is a rich kid. Meaning his parents were like 'priceless'. His father is the CEO to their own business. Payne Corporation. Everyone in England knew about them. Liam thought that he was only popular from his parents but it was actually from his gifted swimming skills. His team had Jessica, Devon, Allison, Garry, and Veronica. His team was the best school swimming team in the UK.

Liam has an easy life. Wants whatever he wants. Gets whatever he wants to get and can basically can use his parents money to manipulate people but for some reason Liam wasn't like that. He would never do anything like that. He usually donates to charities and gives money to people who actually need it more than him.

"Is he gonna be ok?" Liam says kinda worried.

"We need to go to the nurse" Harry says.

Because it was like 8 am and Liam gets to have an early swim until 9. He went to check up on the boy at the nurses office and bring him his red sweater.

---------------------------------------

30 Minutes Later

---------------------------------------

Niall wakes up on a bed in the nurses office with cotton up his nose and with a bad headache.

"Hey, you're awake. Do you feel better?" Liam says in a calming voice.

"Yeah.... I think so......" Niall looks up and sees the guy from the pool right next to him. His heartbeat quickly rises.

"That's good." Liam smiles.

'God he's so cute... But he's out of my league... I'm to worthless...' Niall thinks.

"What's your name, aren't you new to this school? My name is Liam Payne. Oh by the way here." He says giving him the red sweater with scarlet stains and looking at him curiously.

"Yes-s, I am. Uh-m-my n-name is... Ni-all Horan and than-nks." He finally says trying his hardest not to stutter but fails horribly.

"Well nice to meet you Niall." Liam says flashing a smile.

Niall blushes but hides it by turning around. When he does that he looks at the time he notices that he fell asleep for 30 minutes. A great start to his first day.

"You wanna stay here for a while or do you feel better enough to go to class?" Liam says to Niall.

"I think I can go to class" Niall says standing up but quickly feels faint. He almost falls but felt a warm presence close to him.

"Woah, there mate. I think you should stay here for a while, Hey wait." Liam says and looking at Niall's bruised arms.

He covers his arms with the blanket. "Tha-ts not-thing"

"Are you sure, they looks serious" Liam says.

"Yeah. Really. I'm fine but thanks for caring for me." Niall says. Liam shrugs it off but won't let this one go. Although Niall's accent is making thanks sound like 'tanks'.

"Oh your Irish? I'm sorry I didn't notice." Liam blushes and looks down.

'God he's so fucking cute' Niall thinks. "No big deal. Why did you come with me by the way? Don't you have practice swimming with your team?"

"Oh, um, well I wanted to see if you were ok, you know. Like I wanted to be a nice guy, you know" Quickly realizing his repetitions of 'you know' Liam lightly slaps his face and apologizes.

Niall chuckles and was surprised when Liam hugged him right after.

To any normal person, that would've looked like any friendly hug but to Niall it was like sparks igniting and about to pop.

"Soooo, what brings you the here. Wolverhampton. I mean." Liam says after the hug.

"Well that's kinda personal, sorry."

Niall says quickly breaking eye contact.

"Is that what caused the bruised arms?" Liam says quickly realizing what he said and apologizes like crazy.

Niall just looks at the floor with a sad expression.

"I'm sorry for bringing it up"

He quickly twiddles his thumbs after he says that.

"Well I should go to class" Liam says.

"Oh ok" Niall says. Slightly disappointed.

They wave goodbye and is not even a minute and Niall is thinking about him. His smile. His sweet personalty. His voice. His... Everything.

Not even taking caution of Liam's suspicions about his bruises.

'Liam aka 'Mr. Cute' was talking to me, a nobody' Niall thinks. He smiles and falls his head on the pillow not caring about to pain, too drugged with something called "Love".

---------------------------------------

AN: There you go. I wanted to write more today but that's it for today. I'm pooped and 2 chapters is too much for me considering I usually don't write often. Now if you'll excuse me. I have to listen to my God (Beyoncè)

See you all Next Tuesday. Before or after SUPERFRUIT ;)

BYE BYE!