"And the other side of town? The rest of the streets.. they're all guarded like this?" Mikaela questioned softly, looking at the Governor.

"Yep," Anthony said, climbing the wall. He looked at Savannah with a small smirk, seeing her aim at a walker. "I got this,"

Anthony pulled out his gun, aiming at the walker, before shooting it. The walker made a thud as it hit the outside pavement. He smiled to himself, as Savannah rolled her eyes.

"Shit, Anthony," Mikaela said, impressed. "Who knew you had it in you?"

"You know these people, Anthony?" The Governor asked, with a confused look. He was unsure, seeing as Mikaela had already had some sort of friendship with him.

"Oh, uh, yeah." Anthony said with a nod. "The blonde and the brunette; they were part of my old group."

The Governor nodded slowly. He sighed, looking to a building. 

"Look, it's late. You'll get a better tour tomorrow morning. Until then, why don't you sleep?" The Governor asked, looking at the four girls. "This way,"

The four girls reluctantly followed the man, going to the building.

Inside, it was small, but it was safe. Electricity was in this building too, with wires everywhere. The Governor walked the four to a room, very large. It looked to be the only room on the bottom floor.

"It's not the four seasons, but it'll have to do." The Governor said as he opened the door. 

Inside, there were four beds, fresh fruit on the desk, and what looked to be a bathroom on the other side of the room.

"Thank you." Andrea said, smiling a little at him.

The Governor nodded. "I'll leave you all to rest. Guards will be posted outside of your door if you need anything."

Michonne nodded. "Goodnight." She said after, closing the door.

After showering and getting settled in, Ariel reached over, grabbing the bottle of water.

"God, it's nice to have water and fresh fruit again." She said softly, sighing.

Mikaela nodded, checking out the small collection of books on the shelf. Not very good books, but they were books Mikaela had yet to read. She pulled one out, before quietly going back to her bed. Michonne had the map that was in her pocket spread out in front of her.

Andrea walked out of the bathroom, sighing in content as she had fresh clothes on. She glanced at Michonne with the map.

"Michonne," Andrea said, tilting her head to the side a bit. "Really?"

"I don't trust them."

"Yet." Ariel said, looking over to her sister.

Michonne rolled her eyes. "I don't trust them. At all."

Andrea sat down on the bed, brushing her hair. "Just take advantage of this one night. We're feeling better, and we're looking better, too."

Michonne sighed, folding up the map.

"We need sleep." Michonne said in a sigh, turning off her bed-side lamp. She got under the covers, sighing to herself. She was tired, and exhausted. Mikaela did the same, getting under her covers. Ariel had already been under them,

The sun rose quickly. It was another day in Georgia, getting hotter and hotter each one. The group had moved into the prison, clearing out the nearest cell block. It wasn't hard to move in, but it was a process. The group had moved into their cells after clearing the cell block out. Everyone was free to choose what bunk they wanted. Everyone tried to distance their bunk destination as far as possible, from other people.