"That doesn't mean nothing, and they're my friends," Jeongin says sure of  it, "I know them since I was eleven."

"Sure thing." Evelyn rolls her eyes and takes a sip of her drink.

"Give them an opportunity, you'll see they are really cool people." The wizard tries to call his girlfriend's reason for another opportunity to get to know them better.

"If you say so. You know them better than me. Just know that I won't stay if they keep giving me dirty looks, you're the one who'll have to make the final decision between our relationship or your friends in the end." Evelyn makes a sort of ultimatum that Jeongin was not very happy, the last thing the boy wanted to do now was to have to choose between his girlfriend and his friends. The wizard looks at his girlfriend and sighs after a few moments in silence.

"Will, you really make me choose between you and my friends?"

"If I have to, I will." The confirmation from Evelyn it's like a punch in the gut for Jeongin.

Silence takes over the ambient between the couple. By an irony from destiny, through the door of that pub, entered Ella accompanied by Tom. They are holding hands as if they belonged to each other. Jeongin spots them up and watching them attached to each other like that, it feels like a punishment. A piercing sensation goes through his heart as he felt betrayed. He spent all that time trying to get over Ella and convincing himself that he was prepared to move on, so why this now? Why does it feel like his heart skipped a beat as if someone stabbed him through the chest? Their past goes through Jeongin's mind, the sensations travel through his body as he can still feel all the touches of the now redhead girl. He could still hear the laughs, her sweet voice like a muse singing in the skies, feel her hand and fingers embracing his hand and make him feel secure like the whole world could turn against him and he'd be just fine. Evelyn notices something caught the attention of the wizard, and looks back, seeing Ella and Tom at the balcony. The brunette turns herself to Jeongin, boiling of madness as if she was reading the thoughts that were running through Jeongin's mind. Evelyn snaps her fingers in front of the eyes of Jeongin, making him wake up from his thoughts and feel the judgemental look from his girlfriend. He looks to her and feels like she's killing him in the most merciless way possible in her mind, as she knew just what went through his mind. Without saying nothing, the Gryffindor gets up from her seat and locks her look on the red-haired woman who invaded Jeongin's thoughts. What he feared the most, was about to happen. The heavy footsteps could be felt on that wooden floor. The aura surrounding Evelyn took a heavy weight on Jeongin's shoulders, who hop out of his seat quickly to prevent any tragedy. Evelyn makes it to Ella and faces her, interrupting her conversation with Tom, who suspiciously looked to Evelyn.

"Hi, sorry to interrupt your little talk, but I'd pretty much appreciate if you stopped being a stalker to Jeongin. He has moved on, you should do the same." Evelyn starts a conversation with a threatening tone.

"Huh, I am here with my boyfriend how the bloody hell am I stalking Jeongin? Are you really that insecure? Yikes..." Ella hits a crucial point on Evelyn's confidence.

"I wasn't the one who left that day leaving all your friends behind because you couldn't accept that he moved on from you. Now, if you excuse me, I need to go back to my boyfriend." Evelyn tries to end the conversation with the last word.

"You left him alone? You should be more careful if I don't steal him from you baby boo." Ella threatens Evelyn, calling the attention of Tom on that last sentence.