(7) - train ride with slytherins

Почніть із самого початку

"Should we be worried?" Ginny questioned?

"No, I don't think there is any reason to worry." Luna spoke up in her dreamy voice.

"I'm gonna go check, anyone wanna come?" Ron asked, everyone apart from Harry shook their heads so Ron and Harry started strolling down the corridor, glancing in compartments for any signs of Hermione.

"Mate? What do you think is up with Hermione? Any ideas? Cos i have no clue." Ron questioned. Harry just shook his head, quickly glancing in a compartment to his right.

"Is that her?" Harry asked, pointing to a compartment next to Harry.

"I think so, but I hope its not. Is that actually her sitting with Malfoy, Parkinson and Zabini!?" Ron yelled, walking over to the compartment and opening the door. All eyes turned to Harry and Ron.

"Ron? Harry? What do you guys want?" Hermione whispered, slightly embarrassed. Before Harry or Ron could answer, Pansy spoke up.

"Oi Granger? We only agreed to one Gryffindor to sit with us, please can you ask your little friends to move it?" Pansy asked loudly, scowling at Ron and Harry afterwards.

"Um yeah, sure." Hermione began. "Harry, Ron? Um please can you go back to your compartment?" She mumbled.

"Not until you tell us what's going on with you lately!!" Ron exclaimed angrily.

"I promise I'll explain everything later. Just... Please go." Hermione nearly begged, trying to get them to leave.

"No!!! We are not moving a single spot until you explain everything to us!" Harry finally spoke up, standing by Ron. Draco caught Hermione's attention and leant in to whisper anything.

"It's time, Granger. Tell them." He whispered. Hermione, after hesitating, nodded slowly and turned back to Ron and Harry.

"Guys.. Lets go elsewhere." Hermione whispered, before turning to the Slytherins. "Don't worry, I'll be back."

Harry, Hermione and Ron all found an empty compartment and all took a seat inside. Hermione shifted in her seat nervously and then finally spoke.

"Guys... There's something i need to tell you." Hermione stated.

...

"Your what!?!?" Ron screamed, jumping out of his seat in shock. He was furious.

"Ron, please calm down.." Hermione muttered.

"No! Your one of them! You betrayed Harry, you-know-who killed Harry's parents!" Ron replied. Hermione turned to Harry, waiting for him to say something. When he didn't, Hermione spoke up.

"Harry? Do you understand me? Please... Please understand..." Hermione begged.

"I can't just forgive and forget, 'Mione. You're working for the person who killed my parents! Who wants to kill me. And what happens if he does kill me? What are you going to do?Celebrate the death of your so-called 'best friend'?" Harry questioned, he was clearly very annoyed as he folded his arms over his chest and shot up from his seat to stand beside Ron.

"Did you hear what i just said!? You know the story, I was forced into becoming one! You think this is what I want!?" Hermione argued back, also rising out of her seat like the other two.

"We heard your story, Hermione. But that doesn't mean that you couldn't just say no to becoming one." Ron mumbled.

"What!? And risk my life like that!? So that is what you want, you want me dead?" Hermione questioned quietly. Ron looked down at his feet as if he was embarrassed or ashamed.

"I.. I didn't say that." Ron whispered.

"No but that's what your all thinking, isn't it? That it would be better if I just died right here right now? I can't believe that after six years, you guys do not know one thing about me! That i would never hurt anyone and I would literally rather drop dead than ever lay a finger on any innocent person!" Hermione yelled very loudly.

"Maybe that's best then. If you just drop dead." Ron whispered to himself but Hermione could still hear. She gave a loud gasp and so did Harry.

"Ron, what? Don't say that. We don't want her dead!! I couldn't live with myself if 'Mione died!" Harry yelled at Ron. Hermione let the tears immediately fall down her face.

"Ronald, how could you say such nasty things like that to me after I have been there for you for six years! And then, out of no where, you are wishing me dead and all of those six year memories just disappear! I never thought you would sink so low to say such a thing like that!" Hermione hissed angrily, the tears continued to speed down her cheeks. Before Ron could apologize, Hermione left the compartment and ran back down the corridor.

..........

The next chapter: they arrive at london, Hermione explores Malfoy manor, Hermione tries to go down for dinner that evening but she enters a part of the manor where, apart from the malfoys, no one has ever seen before. And Hermione finds something very strange in a dark, hidden room. What was that thing?