A/N - I Need Your Help

Hellooooo there! *hides face in hands* I'm so, so sorry. I really meant to get regular about writing, and I have so many ideas, but between working more and writer's block, I've just been struggling to publish anything lately. I promise I'm not done for good!

As I mentioned, I have a lot of ideas floating around in my head. I would really love some feedback from you guys about what you'd like to read. :) Here are some of the things on my list:

• Soulmate AU for Tom and/or Loki
• Dealing with stress/anxiety featuring
    Tom (at a premiere maybe?)
• Song fic based on Brave Enough by
    Christina Perri

I've also been looking at various sentence prompts & story prompts from Pinterest...

"Shh. Stop fussing. I'm just braiding your hair."
"You are very endearing when you're half asleep."
"I don't need to be able to stand. I just need to be able to shoot."
I write a bad pick-up line on your cup every time I'm your barista.
"Why exactly do you need chloroform at 2am?"
"Quick, catch that cat! It stole my wallet!"
"You wanna walk by yourself? Okay, let's see you do that."
"Come for the accent, stay for the existential crisis..."
"You know, if you wanted sex, you could have just asked."
"Are you wearing my shirt?"

Aannnd now that I've unloaded on you, please please have mercy on me & share ALL your feedback! What would you like to read? Who would you like to read next? Is there something in my above jumble that you definitely don't want to read?

Thank you so much for reading my little word-vomit. ;) I promise to get myself in gear & write until your hungry little hearts are satisfied!