Cheater! •Loki•

Okay, I'm going to try the (Y/N) style for this one. Let me know what you think! :) Sorry, it's a bit short...

• • • • •

You tried to quiet your breathing, as you leaned against the wall. The cold metal leaked through your vest, but you tried to ignore it. There weren't that many targets left on the field; you had to focus.

You heard the shouts of your teammates, echoing dully off the buildings. You peeked around the corner and just barely caught a glimpse of Clint, vanishing behind another wall. The darkness, combined with the fog, was making visibility absolutely awful. You took a breath, checked your gun, and were about to duck out into the open when someone collided with you. All you saw as the person impacted into you was a flash of gold and green.

"Ugh... Loki..." you groaned.

But all he did was grin at you.

"What are you doing?" you asked. He was standing unusually close to you.

The god of mischief didn't answer, just walked towards you until your chests were pressed together, and kept walking you backwards into the corner.

"What are you-" You were cut off as Loki leaned down and pressed his mouth against yours, kissing you soundly. His hands came up to frame your face, holding you gently.

You couldn't help but respond willingly, your arms twining around his neck. He completely took your breath away.

Just as quickly as he'd collided with you, he broke the kiss and stepped away. Before your mind came back to itself, you heard the electric whine of the gun he held and felt a shock go through your body.

"You - you bastard!" you shouted. "You shot me!"

Loki laughed and ran off into the fog, as Clint came around the corner and saw you. "Too bad, (Y/N)," he said sympathetically. "Guess you've been benched."

Tony ran past wildly, pursued by both Steve and Bucky. "Stop saying you can do this all day!" he yelled at them. "Stop it!"

You pulled off your vest with a frustrated sigh and threw down your gun.

"Whose idea was it for us all to play laser tag, anyway?"