I'M ALIVE

Okay. I've been putting this off for a few weeks now, but I really needed to make this post, so here I am.

I have NOT abandoned my stories, or you dear readers. I know you've probably given up on me, and I know I disappeared for an unacceptable amount of time, leaving you hanging. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.

I have explanations, not mere excuses, and I hope you can all forgive me. Ever since my last stories were posted, I've been working a lot more and helping to take care of ill/housebound family members. Then the pandemic hit, and while I was very fortunate to still have my job, it meant that I did not have any extra free time to keep writing. Then my computer crashed, and I had to buy a new one. All my old drafts, the stories you've been waiting for, the ones I promised... gone. I was devastated.

I have been working when I can to rewrite them, and I do hope to have more published soon. I hope some of you out there still want to read them when I'm done. :) In the last few weeks, I've made some good progress, and I'm feeling really optimistic about it!

For the most part, my writing to this point has been either Bucky/Sebastian or Loki/Tom, my two great loves. However, my interests have... not shifted, but grown, I'd say, since I started actively writing fanfiction. I've added to my loves, including but not limited to: Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds, Matt Murdock from Daredevil, and Steve Rogers/Captain America (I always loved him, but it's grown recently). So, in the meantime while I try to restore the writing that I lost, I've started a new book for just miscellaneous stories. I've got two so far that I wrote several months ago. One is Spencer Reid and one is Daredevil. I hope you'll go check them out and enjoy them. :)

Please continue to read and enjoy what I've already posted here, and let me know what you would like to see in the future. Progress will continue to be slow, but I have no desire to stop writing completely.

Thank you so much for reading. I hope the rest of your day is a wonderful one!!

-The Author