Nyo!America x Russia

Request from @PeridotKirkland ~thank you for requesting this made me really happy to see after I had only posted it for one day, I hope that you enjoy this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Amealia get down from there" Ivan shouted. He knew that his girlfriend was a bit wild when she was upset but he had not seen this one before.

"NO WAY!" Amealia yelled back. "THERE IS NO WAY I AM COMING DOWN FROM THE ROOF"

Ivan sighed. "I will call the police if you do not cone down , da"  Hoping his words would sway her to come down. Alas his hopes were shot down when she promptly shouted back-

"DO IT I'LL FIGHT THEM, AND I'LL WIN"  she screamed "I FUCKING DARE YOU"

He knew he had to do something about her or else someone really would call the police . When it hit him, he ran inside the house and grabbed his secret weapon.
"I have cookies"
He shouted having high hopes that Amelia would be swayed to return to the ground. Luckily for him, her love of his baking was greater than her stubberness to stay on the roof.
"I totally would have fought them" Amelia mumbled as she munched on a cookie she had grabbed.
Ivan put an arm around her and pulled her closer to him in an almost sideways hug.
"I know you would have," he stated lovingly "I know"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
7/23/19 unedited

Hello my beautiful memes I hope you enjoyed this and I'm sorry it took so long to finish.
I am still taking requests and suggestions
Thank you for reading and voting
Love y'all