Dirty Arrogent Bastard!

Chapter 7

Smack!

"You are just a fucking pervert!" I yelled fuming with a blush hidden under my hood.

Let's go back so I can explain...

~~~~

A light shake of my shoulder woke me up from my nap. Looking up I saw Al crouching in front of me shaking my shoulders gently.

"Oh good your awake! We are here now Luna." He spoke with a smile in his voice. I offered him a smile and patted his arm making a dull smack sound with a metallic undertone since he is made of metal in his current form.

"Thank you for waking me Al. Where is Ed and Armstrong?" I questioned while standing up and looking around the area in the train.

"They already are outside talking to Riza. She came to get us." He spoke while leading me out of the train. Stepping into the large train station I took a quick glance around. Out of habit I looked for good places up high to hide and where to clime up the walls.

Not paying attention much to the people around me I got knock to the side some when a little girl came and ran into me. Looking down at the girl that was now on here butt on the hard concrete floor. Tears weld up in her icy blue eye and I panicked. I crouched down quickly taking hold of the young girl. She was maybe 3 or 4.

"Shhhh it's okay sweetie. Are you okay? Where does it hurt? Are you bleeding anywhere?" I asked wiping the tears off of the girls cheek with my thumbs cupping her chubby cheeks.

She sniffles and nodded. "My butt and my hand hurts." She said looking up at me. I sat down on the middle of the floor not giving a shit about the people starring at me. "Come," I said patting my lap, "let me have a look at your hand sweetie." I spoke in a soothing voice to her. With a little nod she crawled into my lap. "Now let me see your hand please."

She shook her head and held her injured hand to her chest. "It's okay I won't hurt you. I promise. I just wanna help." I gave the girl a smile as she looked up at me. From how close she was she was able to see into my hood and see my face. A small smile appeared on her face as she put her hand in mine.

Gently opening her hand up I saw she had scraped her palm pretty badly and it was bleeding some. Reaching into one of my many pockets on the inside of my robes I pulled out some bandages, a clean cloth, and my water bottle I got off the train. Rinsing her hand and drying it, I gently started wrapping her small hand up.

"There! All better now!" I said cheerfully to her getting a smile and giggle from the child.

"ANNIE! ANNIE WHERE ARE YOU!? WHERE IS MY BABY GIRL!?" A panicked woman yelled searching for someone. I looked down at the girl as a small blush spread across her face as she looked at the woman.

"Is that your mother?" I asked her as she nodded. I stood her up and took her hand.

"Ma'am! I ran into your daughter, well more like she ran into me." I said to the panicked woman. She turned to me and looked down at her daughter before running up scooping her daughter up from the ground and spinning her around. The woman kissed Annie's face multiple times making the girl giggle.

"Oh thank you thank you thank you! I don't know how I could repay you. Thank you for bringing me my baby back." The woman said smiling at me.

"It's no big deal. It's my job to help the people no matter where they are from." I said with a smile and ruffled Annie's hair. "A beautiful daughter you have. She will grow into a strong woman one day."

"Again, thank you." She said with tear filled eyes as she smiles and walked off with her daughter.

A clapping sound came from behind me making me turn around to see Ed, Al, Armstrong, and a blond woman with a similar uniform as Armstrong on. "Impressive. I didn't think you would get along with children." Ed said with a smug look on his face.