You Don't Know(Part 2)

Before I start this chapter, I want you guys to have a small update in my life!  So I used to live in Texas and around mid-Agust last year I moved to Memphis, Tennessee. I have been enjoying it so far because I no longer am stressed or worried about anything and well I feel like I now have the time to provide you guys with stories/chapters for this book. PLUS  YA GIRL FINALLY HAS A BOYFRIEND!!!!!!! You guys may learn more about him later on but I wanna know if you guys will like a whole chapter based off on him. Hell, leave questions for him to answer!  Well enough about me. LET THE STORY PROCEED!!!

                 ---------------------------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I sighed as I closed my diary and laid back down on my bed listening to this song on repeat. I hate how I decided to wait. If I wasn't such a scary cat, I would have confessed to him years ago and I probably would have felt the pain and moved on before. But I didn't and now I am dealing with this pain now while he enjoys his life with another woman in his arms. I couldn't stop thinking about how much I love him. I replayed old memories of us as I slowly began to drift off to sleep but I bolted off my bed when I heard a knock on the door. I groaned softly as I quickly went to my bathroom and washed away all the tears and puffiness of my eyes. I headed to my door and I opened it. 

I froze, emotionless as I saw Levi at my door with a bag in his hands. He looked at me and gave me one of his rare, lovely smiles. "Hey," he softly spoke breaking the small silence we shared. "Hey," I replied. "Levi why are you here," I asked as I stepped out closing my door softly. His smile never his lips as he said, "Well did you really expect me to not worry about you not talking to me?" I looked down a bit and sighed. How am I supposed to tell him that I don't want to talk to him because I am in love with him but that he is getting married and it hurts me greatly? "Hey. Why don't we go inside your place? We can talk inside and maybe watch a movie. If you want to, I brought snacks in case you do want to watch a movie," he said crashing my train of thought. I simply nodded and headed inside with him and sat on my couch with him. Levi took off his coat and sat next to me. "So why did you stop talking to me," he asked as he turned to me. I shrugged and hugged a pillow I had nearby. "I just thought you'll be better off without me in your life," I replied softly playing with the corner of my pillow. "But you're my best friend. You've been there since day one. I've been losing sleep trying to figure out why you haven't talked to me." I felt his hand reach for mine and I looked up at him as he held my hand. He smiled softly at me and said, "I don't think I'll ever be better off without you. I need you." 

My vision began to get blurry as I teared up. I felt so broken and I snapped at him. I broke down in tears and I confessed to him. I confessed my feelings and why I couldn't even look at him without feeling my heart ache. I poured my heart out as he held me and after a long while I calmed down and stayed in his arms. He was quiet and after an hour he stood up and grabbed his coat. I looked up at him and felt greater pain in my heart. "(Y/N) I am sorry for coming over. I just thought maybe I did something wrong, but I didn't expect this. I love you...but not in that way," he explained as he headed to the door. "It's best if we stopped being friends," he added and left. I sat there and let everything settle inside me. I felt numb. I stood up, wrote everything down in my diary, and left a small note inside it for Levi. I grabbed a belt and tied it up to my ceiling and around my neck and kicked the chair under my feet...

Five Years Later

Levi's P.O.V.

I sat there in front of her grave staring at the words carved into that tombstone. I sighed as I looked down tearing up. I regretted saying that to her because I lied. I didn't know what to do so I told her I didn't love her like she did when I actually did. I love her and I should have told her. That night I went home and broke up with Petra and I canceled the wedding. A week later I went back to talk to (Y/N) and I felt my world fall apart when I found Eren and Mikasa in her house. They told me the news and gave me a note. So I came here to see her to read it and hurt myself even more. As I read the note I cried and felt numb for the rest of my life...

Dear Levi, 

I know you don't love me, but I can't help it. I love you and I don't want to be here alive without you. I don't want to love again. I don't want to love anyone else but you. I can't have you and I can't stand it. I just want you to know that I love you and I will always be there for you. 

Love,

(Y/N)