Criminal

This is for HighTechRedHead13
Please play the song when I tell you so. Enjoy!!
--------------------------

It was hard work for Police Officer Michaela Litton. She is one of the best cops around in San Francisco. She is 5'6" smart woman I tell you. She can be a bit of a smart ass at times but none the less she is good. Little Michaela had a big case of a criminal name Levi Ackerman. He had murdered and robbed most rich families. She had encountered him before and all the cops were surprised when she had managed to beat him a bit making him run away.

One night, Levi was on the move. He had tracked down a rich man with a son and wife. He managed to sneak inside and he found a hiding spot in the dinning room as they ate. He watched and waited until the man's son noticed him. "Dad! There is a man in the house!"

The man quickly stood up with his family as Levi walked out from his spot. "Wow. You are loud kid but tell you what. Go ahead call the cops. I want to see a "friend" of mine." The man quickly took out his phone and called the cops. Michaela was on duty and was a bit upset to hear that Levi was about to murder and rob his new victim.

As Michaela made her way towards them, Levi tied them up in the living room. "Such an amazing house you have guys. Mind if I take a few things?" He asked smirking. The man growled. "You'll be taken to jail you ass hole."

Levi rolled his eyes and shoot him in the head making his wife and son yell. "Oops. My finger slipped." Suddenly he felt a great force on his back making him fall to the ground.

"Play time is over Levi." Michaela said hand cuffing him. Levi smirked and chuckled. "You finally caught me." She rolled her eyes and took him away as the rest of her crew freed the kid and his mother.

After a few months, Michaela went home to her mother. "You should really stay away from that boy Levi. He's nothing but a dog astray." She giggled softly. "Mama I know. Besides I think he's just a bad boy with a tainted heart." Her mother sighed. "How about you focus on that song for that small performance you'll have at your job?" Michaela nods and got prepared for the day that followed.

The following day, the entire city was watching as their most beloved cop was ready to sing. She was a bit nervous to admit a small secret in her song, but she directed it for her mother.

(Play song)

As the music began she felt nervous. She took a breath and began to sing.

"He is a hustler
He's no good at all
He is a loser
He is a bum,bum,bum,bum
He lies
He bluffs
He's unreliable
He is a sucker with a gun,gun,gun,gun
I know you told me I should stay away
I know you said he's just a dog astray
He is a bad boy with a tainted heart
And even I know this ain't smart
But mama I'm in love with a criminal
And this type of love isn't rational it's physical
Mama please don't cry I will be alright
All reason aside I just can't deny, love the guy

Back at jail Levi was watching her after he had killed the cops on duty and smiled softly at her song.

He is a villain of the devil's law
He is a killer just for fun,fun,fun,fun
That man's a snitch and unpredictable
He's got no conscious
He got none,none,none,none
All I know
Should let go
But no
Cuz he is a bad boy with a tainted heart
And even I know this ain't smart
But mama I'm in love with a criminal
And this type of love isn't rational it's physical
Mama please don't cry I will be alright
All reason aside I just can't deny, love the guy
And he's got my name
Tattooed on his arm
His lucky charm
So I guess it's okay
He's with me
And I hear people talk
Trying to make remarks
Keep us apart
But I don't even hear
I don't care

Levi was getting their stuff ready to run away together.

Cause mama I'm in love with a criminal
And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical
Mama please don't you cry I will be alright
All reason aside I just can't deny, love the guy
Mama I'm in love with a criminal
And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical
Mama please don't cry I will be alright
All reason aside I just can't deny, love the guy

The crowd cheered for her song but it worried her co-workers and her mother. Suddenly, the crowd began to scream on fear as gun shots were heard. Michaela quickly ran off and met up with Levi by the back of the building. "I didn't know you were going to call for back up." She said as she embraced Levi.

Levi kissed her head. "I am full of surprises." He smiled and got in the car with her. "Ready to go make crime with me?" He asked her.

She smiled and nodded. "Never thought you would actually convince me into this." She said as he drove off quick out of the city. "All I had to say to you were three simple words." He said smiling.

She smiled and looked at him. "Mind reminding me what those words were?"

He chuckled and gave her a quick glance. "I love you."

She smiled and looked out her window. "I love you too criminal."