My hero?

Ok so this might be a bit late (a.k.a WAY TO LATE). So this is a request from Grimly_Deathly
This is a Princess! Titan Killer! Reader x Levi.
Hope you enjoy!
--------------------

(Y/N's P.O.V)

I quickly sneaked outside the walls so I could train a bit. I hate being inside my castle the WHOLE TIME!

When I was a child, I convinced (more like forced) my uncle to train me how to fight titans. He has been in the Scouting Legion for a very long time. I want to be able to fight so I can protect my kingdom from titans.

My uncle has told me that I have made such a great progress over my years of training. He even said that I might be even stronger and faster than Captain Levi. Imagine me, being stronger and faster than Humanity's Strongest! That made me so proud that it encouraged me even more.

Anyways, I was training in my own little hide out in the forest. I hope a titan doesn't come by while I'm training.

°Timeskip°

I was so tired. I trained for a good 6 hours. I decided to take a quick 20 minute break. I slept for 15 minutes and ate a bit for 2 minutes. I was about to drink my water until I heard....fighting?

I quickly gathered up my stuff and headed towards the noise. I stopped a few miles away just to that it was the Scouting Legion on an expedition.

'Wait. An expedition?!' I thought as I panicked a bit. I was about to head off until a felt something hold me back. I struggled to break free until I relized that a titan has got me.

'Oh my gods. It's a titan!' I thought in fear. I closed my eyes tightly as it brought me close to its mouth. I felt its hold on me lossen as the noise of skin being cut was heard. I opened my eyes to relize that I was falling. I quickly used my gear (my uncle sneaked it out for me) ame landed safetly on a tree.

Soon enough Captain Levi landed next to me. I started to get shy and nervous now.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Um. Training..." I replied awkwardly.

"Listen. I pretty much just became your hero right now. So you can either come back with me or go now." He stated.

I looked at him a bit shocked. "My hero?" I thought.
"Um. I'll go with my 'hero'." I replied.

He kissed my cheek wich made me blush madly. He smirked and picked me up bridal style. "Also the hero gets to date the princess." He said and flew off with a blushing mess on my face.

°Timeksip°

Levi's P.O.V

I was (Y/N) in our bedroom laying down on a couch near the window of her castle looking at the stars.

"Mommy. Mommy." Clementine chanted as he ran into (Y/N). They both giggled.

'Gosh I love that sound.' I thought as I smiled at them.

I'm glad I saved (Y/N) and I'm glad I'm married to this beatiful strong woman.

Clementine is our pride and joy. Our symbol of our love that will last forever. She has straight (h/c) hair, eyes like mine, and that amazing look that (Y/N) has.

I snapped out of my thoughts as Clementine jumped into my arms. I chuckled and kissed her head. "Yes princess?" I said.

(Y/N) smiled and held my hand as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"How did you and mommy meet?" She asked as her eyes sparkled. I smiled and moved strans of her hair away from her face.

"It all started when I became mommy's hero...."

----------------

Sorry that this is a short story

  (;-;)
t|/
/  \