Black Sea (Part 1)

Request by HighTechRedHead13
-------------------------

Levi's P.O.V

"Prepare the ship! We are going to sail the seas for something valuable." I smirked a bit hearing my crew cheer as they got to work. "Erwin. Make sure you have the nets ready." Erwin nods and rushes to the back of the ship. I walk to my cabin and examine my map.

"If I take the path to the north we should arrive at the Black Sea in 2 months." I sigh softly as my hand brushes back my hair. "We don't have enough food or supplies. I guess we're fishing once we run out." I grab a piece of paper and my pen and write a reminder to steal food once we return. "I hope I don't forget this time." I hear a knock at my door as I pin the paper on the wall. "State your name and business."

"Erwin Smith Captian. The ship is ready to sail." I grab my hat and open the door. "Let's sail." Erwin smiles at me as I put my hat on. I walk on to the quarterdeck. Erwin follows and shouts demands to the rest of the crew. "This will be a long journey." I look up at the sky and enjoy the fresh breezes.

°Timeskip 1month and 2weeks°

"Eren! Wake up you brat!" I growled as I watched Eren wake up and gets on his feet in panic. "Sorry captian!" I pinch the brige of my nose. "Just finish cleaning the gun port."

Eren nods and salutes before he rushes off. I head back on the quarterdeck. Erwin approaches me with a tired look on his face. "Captian I'm sorry to inform you, but we just ran out of food."

I think for a moment. "Use the nets. We can do some fishing here for today. We arrive in 2 weeks to the Black Sea. There are no fishes there I believe. You know what? Just go fishing for this entire week." Erwin nodded and rushed off to go fishing with the crew.

After a few hours, my crew managed to catch enough fish for our journey and were now eating happily together. I, in the other hand, was still thinking of a plan on how to find the treasure and on what to do when I catch my "prize".

I smirked softly as my plan was done. "This is going to be one big adventure for the Black Sea..."