I sit straight up in my chair, and quickly answer my phone. "Who the fuck is this?" I answer the phone with authority, hearing a dark chuckle that is hidden behind a voice box.

"It's nice to talk to you too, Ethan. Enjoy the pictures." With that, the phone call is ended and I feel two single buzzes against my ear. 

I pull my phone away from my ear, and go to my recent text messages. Opening up the message from the unknown caller, I see a picture of a lifeless body I recognise.

"Jase, I need you to speed this car ride up! Stephanie is dead! I need you to hurry the fuck up and take us to Stephanie's house!" I yell out in frustration, not wanting anyone to die.

"S-Stephanie?" Jason stutters. "She's— She's dead?"

I nod sadly.

"I'm going to kill that son of a bitch." He speeds up and switches lanes on the freeway, while I type in the address. 

I turn around to see Jasmine shakily running her hands through her hair with widened tear filled eyes; probably not believing what she just heard me say.

Stephanie is dead. Malia, oh my goodness Malia. Hell, I hope she got away. I quickly shoot Grayson a text, just letting him know what's up.

I quickly take off my seat belt and crawl to the backseat to comfort her. She pushes me away at first, but then seeing that I wasn't going to give up, she let me hold her as she cried her eyes out into my shirt. 

"Why? What did she do to lose her life?! Why does bad stuff always have to happen?" She lifts her head up, truly looking for an answer.

"I am so, so, so sorry, baby. They just want to get back at me. It seems like they want to get back at you too, for not listening to them. But I won't let them hurt anyone else we love." I look into her eyes, trying to wipe off the tears that keep falling down her face. 

"I hate this. We can't never be happy, Ethan." She places her head back into my chest after she says that, causing me to drop my head down lowly. This is all my fault.

"I know." I shut my eyes tightly, inwardly beating myself up about this. 

As we continue our drive to Stephanie  home, I pray and pray Malia is okay and not dead... or worse kidnapped by any of those losers.

Jason looks on edge as he keeps muttering the words, "My poor baby Malia."

We pull up to the house and Jason and I pile out of the car just as Ryan slams his door shut.

"You want me to go in with you, E?" Ryan asks.

"Hell no. So whoever can take my woman away from me? No! You stay out here with, Jas. And you better protect her with your life, Ryan Mitchell!" I say his full name, not in the mood for anyone to take my girlfriend away from me. 

"Alright, chill. I got you, man." He holds his hands up, looking from me to a still shaking Jasmine.

"Good, I'll be back." I give him a handshake, before turning around and kissing Jasmine's sweet lips, before opening up the door.

"No! I don't like this." Jasmine stops me, having a strong hold on the bottom of my shirt.

"Baby not now. Malia is possibly in ther–"

Her firmly smacking my face causes me to stop talking, and get mad at the fact she just back handed me. It wasn't hard at all, but still embarrassing.

"She's practically my daughter too, so let's all go in there and get her." She suggests, with me immediately shaking my head in refusal.

"Hell no! No way in hell am I letting you go in there with me. For you to get hurt? Or fucking worse... dead! Nah, I'm good." I shake my head as I poke my lips out, not having her come inside with me. 

"Are you serious right now? Like are you really serious? I'm not a baby, nor am I some fragile piece of glass. I'm going in there with you, I don't care what you say." She ends her little rant, with us both childishly staring each other down. 

"No you aren't!" I raise my voice and get into her face, which makes her jump a little, but she still holds her own and stares me down nodding her head.

"Yes I am." She then gets up close to my face, our lips almost touching. "I'm going in there." She shrugs, before she opens up her door and gets out.

"Hey! Bring your ass over here." I quickly get out the car, and race over to grab her hand into mine.

"Can you two make up your fucking minds! My baby girl is in there. I need to get her!" Jason yells.

"I want you to stay inside the car with Ryan." I again try to urge my girlfriend's stubborn behind to stay in the car.

"And I said no. We are wasting time, Malia or the others could be badly hurt. I refuse to lose any more people I love. Let's just go, Ethan.." She rolls her eyes, that still hold that saddened look to them.

"Fine." I roughly pull her along with me to the front entrance of the house.