Chapter 5 - Friends with me?

I look back and find myself staring into those ocean eyes I saw once before. We stared into each other's eyes for what felt like hours. They're so gorgeous. How can you not get lost in them?
Behind those blue eyes: so pure and sweet, but so lost and broken... so much pain and saddness...
The blonde boy yanks his hand back from my shoulder and begins to speak, "S-sorry i-it's just uh, we can all still be friends, right?" I'm still so confused. Why would a 'celebrity' want to be friends with me? I'm not a big fan or even one of those popular pretty girls. Why me?
"Friends with me? B-but there are so many other people like your fans that would kill to even shake your hand!"
"I know, I know but just hear me out. How about you sit with us during lunch tomorrow? I can tell that you probably don't have time right now so maybe we can talk then if that's okay with you...?" I could see the slight desperation in his eyes even though he's trying his best to hide it. Desperation? Why would he feel that way just to hang out with me?
"O-okay. Lunch tomorrow." I say and he smiles. His smile is so charming...
"See you tomorrow then, uh... sorry but what's your name?"
"It's Ashley." I smile and hold out my hand.
"Andrew, but uh, you can call me Andy." He says awkwardly as he shakes my hand. I nod my head, keeping the name Andy in mind. "Well I'm going to go now. Tell your band mates I said it was nice to meet them."
"I will." We smile to each other as we part our separate ways.