Chapter 29: Ragnarok Part 3

Thor included Avalon in his plan after he explained it to Hulk. He encouraged her to go back to her room even though she wasn't sure if she should leave. Thor believed that she was smart enough that she could weasel her way back to him. When Avalon first arrived back to her room, she was greeted by Loki, but it wasn't friendly. He was angry at her for her disappearance.

She warned him that he had no control over her. It didn't matter where she was, he had no right to stop her. He tried getting into her head to see what she was up to. She decided to mess with him. As he had his hand on her forehead, she grabbed him by his wrist, twisting it away from her. She glowed her eyes, directing an altered memory at him. He saw Thor holding Avalon, electricity running through the both of them.

With a smirk on her face, he knew that either she ran to Thor after sleeping with Loki, or she was hiding what really happened. He huffed, turning around and leaving her room. Avalon felt upset for lying to Loki, but she had to. This was a step closer for getting off this dreadful planet. That night when she fell asleep, she could only think of Loki.

It was the morning of their planned escape. Avalon had changed into her suit, but this time she turned the green into a royal purple, a gold cape flowing down her back. She smiled to herself as she began to strut out of her room. Valkyrie near her path. The woman had slightly looked at Avalon as she passed. The former Asgardian warrior had knew Avalon was up to no good.

"You're hiding something, what is it?" She asked the girl.

"I'm up to nothing, Brunnhilde, as per usual." Avalon knew how to react.

The warrior shook her head, "You're always up to no good. Where are you going?"

"That depends," Avalon knew she was a flirt, it was how she portrayed herself on the planet, it helped her survive. "Where are you off to?"

"Hulk asked for me to come to his room." She disclosed.

"Well, I was off to meet the Grandmaster," She lied. "He requested for my presence."

Valkyrie rolled her eyes at the mere thought. With no other word between the two, they separated in different directions. Avalon rushed outside, passing others throughout the way. She made her way to the junk yard where the Quinjet was left to rust. She heard the sound of someone running over the jet, running quickly. A stepped to the side and allowed her magic to appear in her hand. The door opened, and Avalon sent her magic at the person, wrapping it around them.

"Avalon, release!" He commanded.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." She called her powers back to her.

"Did you have any difficulty?" He asked, "Getting here."

"Well, lets just say Loki isn't happy with us right now. Plus, Valkyrie thinks I'm with the Grandmaster, only a matter of time before she figures it out." She said as Thor tried to find a button to start the jet. "So we need to leave now."

"Welcome. Voice activation required." The computer said.

"Thor."

"Access denied."

"Uh, Thor, son of Odin."

"Access denied."

"God of Thunder."

"Access denied."

"Strongest Avenger."

"Access denied."

"Strongest Avenger."

"Access denied."

"Damn you, Stark. Point Break." Thor sighed.