Prologue

It was a new day in Mewni, the kingdom is once again filled with noises of daily commerce and people holding conversations with one another. Birds fly across the walls surrounding the circular city - chirping and flapping their wings. The river across the land flowing as always, the sun shining, its light being reflected on the vibrancy of the stagnant waters of the ponds. The Butterfly Castle in the middle of it all, showing off its unique structure amongst all the other kingdoms in Mewni.

The castle was alive with the noises as well as the staff began to move about in doing their everyday chores. The kitchen staff started to slice the vegetables - the edge of the knife pounding on the cutting board. The cleaning staff started to sweep the floor, brushing off the dust in every corner.

****

Inside the bedroom of the princess of the Butterfly Castle - Star Butterfly was sleeping soundly while holding a pillow where she laid her head, the lower part of her body covered by a large white blanket settled all over her bed.

On her bedroom door came a pounding, someone was knocking from the other side of the wall. The sound didn't startle the sleeping princess a bit, her eyes were still closed, water was flowing out of her mouth unconsciously. 

"Star? Breakfast is ready... wakey wakey," the voice was a deep sound that boys had. The person knocking on the other side was her friend - Marco Diaz. He was an inhabitant from a dimension that was alternate to Mewni, Earth. The doorknob slowly turning and the door creaking like a wooden floor being stepped on, as it moved towards the wall of Star's room Marco's appearance slowly came to be. He was wearing a red hoodie that he always does and a Hispanic heritage obvious in his looks.

Upon opening the door, he saw different stuff scattered all over the room. There were goblin dogs on the floor and a truck that was broken on the other corner. There was so much entropy in the room but Star didn't know about this and was in deep slumber.

"What has she done this time?" noted Marco. He walked towards Star's bed in the middle of all the weirdness that surrounded it. She was wearing a blue dress that she uses to sleep and she had a mask that covered her eyes to sleep. Marco starts to wake up Star by moving her body about. Star starts to yawn and she opened her eyes to see her friend in front of her.

"Good Morning Marco!" joyfully said Star, all her sleepiness faded into the outer dimensions. She was wide awake now, looking at Marco with a huge smirk on her face.

"Yeah... Would you mind explaining this?" said Marco, looking at different directions of the room, Star followed to look where Marco did.

"Oh.," Star said blankly.

She stood up from her bed and took her wand from the chair that was placed on it. She aimed it towards the misplaced pieces of stuff all throughout her room.

"Tidying-Up Tidal Wave!" said Star. A huge tidal wave of magic suddenly came out of the wand - instantly cleaning the room. Everything that wasn't supposed to be there was gone, the room was squeaky clean and the floors were shiny. Every single bacteria were vanquished from that room.

"Woah...," said Marco. He had a surprised expression stuck on his face, his mouth forming the letter 'O'. He was amazed how Star could easily clean her room that quick while back at Earth he had to do all different sorts of stuff that can suck out his stamina.

****

"Mom, You know that big butterfly you can transform into for scaring people?" started Star. Everyone on the table turned their eyes to Star after raising a sudden question.

"It's not for scaring people Star, it's a part of Mewberty, you can get used to it after some time of training," replied Moon - The Queen of Mewni, she had a wig that royals wore over her head and a blue dress. Before Star went on to become the next user of the wand, it was her mom who used it. Notable for defeating the menace who was Toffey during her younger days. She was given the title Moon the Undaunted. Meanwhile, her father belonged to the Johansen Family, a royal family from a distant kingdom.