Twelve

Light poured in through window as Draco groggily opened his eyes. He smiled widely remembering the night before. Slowly he turned his head looking at the boy beside him. Harry was sleeping. It was all Draco to do to stop from attacking him with kisses.

“I love you, Harry Potter” he whispered.

The blackhaired boy mumbled sleepily, “I love you too, Draco Malfoy” he uttered turning onto his side. Draco chuckled nestling closer. In this moment all of his problems seemed to have vaporized. He’d forgotten all about his mission. All about the wizard war looming in the background. All about Lord Voldemort. Thoughts of Harry dominated his mind.

His heart was swelling with love.

“Draco. You’re strangling me!” Harry laughed groggily.

“Huh? Oh.. sorry” Draco’s smile was goofy as his lips swiftly touched Harry’s forehead.

“What are you staring at?”

“My boyfriend” Draco whispered slowly

“Your boyfriend?” Harry blushed violently

“My boyfriend” Draco repeated huskily. Harry felt chills go down his spine, his lips found Draco’s.

“Tempus” Harry said while cuddling Draco’s blonde hair, “It’s already past noon, people will start to wonder”

“Let them”

Harry smiled at his boyfriend’s reply but in the end, they had to come back to reality. With one last passionate kiss, they parted ways.

Harry made his way towards his dorm. His belly was filled with butterflies and his cheeks were slightly flushed.

“Fortuna Maxima”

“Correct” says the lady and her painting swings open.

As he enter the common room, he looks around for any familiar faces. The dorm is practically empty since most students prefer visiting Hogsmeade on the weekends. Harry continues to his dorm to change a smile plastered across his face.

After Draco left Harry, he walked slowly with no real destination. His mind was a crossfire of thoughts and daydreams. He hadn’t been this happy for as long as he could remember. Suddenly he’s thrown back into reality. He’s abruptly pushed into a side room and looks up into the dark eyes of his godfather. Snape’s greasy black hair is hanging loosely in front of his eyes.

“I don’t know what you’ve been doing Draco, but they’re coming tonight. Everything is ready”

“What!?” Draco uttered shakily

“We’ve put this out for too long”

“But… how about..!?”

“Tonight, Draco”