Ten

Uuughh, I’ve tried to write some smut and iigh, I hope you like it or at least don’t hate it – please tell me what you think!
Edit: some people have asked why two guys would use condom. I was a bit in doubt when I wrote this so I looked it up. Besides protecting from STDs, it's also cleaner and easier (=゚ω゚)ノ

“What!?” Harry said with more anger in his voice than he meant to.

Draco shrank, “please don’t leave me” he whispered shakily, “ple- please”

Harry’s eyes softened and he grabbed Draco by the chin making their eyes meet, “I’m not going anywhere. Trust me. It’s just,” the anger returned and is face hardened, “he’s-… he’s so evil and… I’m not sure of how to fight back. I feel so weak”

Now it was Draco’s turn to comfort Harry. He leaned in and let their foreheads touch, his silver eyes burning into Harry’s, “you’re the strongest person I know,” he whispered with a hungry look in his eyes letting their lips meet.

The kisses were hot and heavy with lust and love. Draco pushed his tongue deeper into Harry’s throat with a low growl, his hands gripping at his shirt. He pushed the Gryffindor onto his back hanging over him, placing his knees in between his legs.

For a moment, all their sorrows seemed forgotten. Harry moaned as he gripped his shirt from his body throwing it on the ground. Draco smirked, caressing Harry’s toned chest with his ice cold fingertips, leaving tingling sensations that made Harry shudder in anticipation.

“You’re so beautiful,” the blonde whispered making his partner blush.

Draco’s arrogant smirk was too much for Harry who grabbed him by the shoulders pushing him down. He leaned in and began sucking longingly at the Slytherin’s neck. Draco let out a load groan, “Harry…”

“You’re so beautiful,” Harry smirked deepening the kisses he was placing on Draco’s perfectly toned chest.

Draco growled and the two fought for dominance for a few moments, Draco won grinding his crotch against Harry’s. The Gryffindor gripped his fingers against the pillows, feeling a sudden tightness in his shorts, around his crotch.

Draco’s smirk grew, “already?” he grinned teasingly while desperately beginning to take of Harry’s pants.

Harry dug his hands into the blonde messy hair, their bodies so close they seemed as one. Harry nuzzled at Draco’s neck, his tongue trailing over the sensitive skin. “Draco…” he moaned and before he could wait much longer, his hand began fumbling with a drawer next to the sofa. Draco, seeing his intentions, grabbed the condom and lube, which had conveniently appeared.

 Harry reached out to his chest, causing Draco to lean down towards him. “Please,” he whispered, “be gentle”. Draco saw the fear in his lover’s eyes understanding that he had never done this before.

“Harry..” he murmured, “I love you”, his strong arms on the Gryffindor’s hips. He gave him a loving kiss before entering.

Harry cried out in pain digging his nails into his partner’s back as he moved in and out slowly. His fingernails dug in deeper as pain turned to pleasure.

“Draco…” he slurred, “faster, please…” The blonde obeyed and entered in deeper and more rapidly. Harry moaned with indescribable pleasure, feeling everything around him.

“Harry!” Draco yelled as they both neared their climb. Harry couldn’t help but emit a rasp scream of pleasure.

They held each other close as they panted out in exhaustion.