day 31 | Yoongi

I woke up cuddled in Jimin's arms on his bed. I think we ended up sleeping around three in the morning and I wont be surprised if we slept in. He was clutching on me like a baby koala and his breathed were a little bit ragged but steady. I smiled and brushed his hair away from his face.

The small pimple scars. A few dark spots. His shiny and golden face. Every imperfection made me fall in love more. Its the things that makes him look human and beautiful, sometimes these remind me that even angels fall from the sky.

His eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning sunshine." I greeted him.

His hands moved to cover his mouth and blushed. "Good morning too."

"You're so cute baby. "

He shook his head. I went near him and kissed his forehead.

"Im just gonna prepare breakfast for my prince and after that would you want to take a stroll outside?"

He nods.

"But first remove your hands on your face please." I said and he obliged.

I leaned in for a quick kiss and dashed off to get ready.

"MIN YOONGI!!!"

My cute little bubble.

After taking a quick shower and wore my clothes for the day, I prepared our breakfast which was a simple fruity pancake and milk. As I was plating the food, Jimin waddled in the kitchen in his oversized blue sweater and brown khaki shorts.

"I still hate you for kissing me."

"Awe come on. You smelled like berries Minnie, you were too far from smelly."

"Still!"

He plopped on the stool and munched on the pancakes.

"Where would you like to go today?" I ask sitting infront of him.

"I dont know. Just stroll around the city and be lazy."

"Thats fine for me. Would you mind if we stop in a friend for a bit?"

"Not really. Are we staying long?"

"A bit. I just need to give him mom's strawberry jam cookies. Dont worry, he's not that noisy like Taehyung."

"Really?"

"Do you remember that philosophical friend I told you about?"

"Yep."

"He's the one we're visiting."

"Oooh. I'd like to meet him."

After making sure we didnt forget anything, we rode the train to Namjoon's place. It was just one stop from ours so it was not that long of a ride. When we were about to press the door bell, the door suddenly flew open revealing a flustered sweater paw-ed soft looking Seokjin.

"O-oh. He-hey guys. N-Namjoon is inside. Bye!" He dashed off.

"What was that?" Jimin asked.

"Exactly. What was that?" We entered the large apartment and was surprised to see also, a flustered looking Namjooon.

"H-hey guys." He says as he stands up and shake his head.

"Why is Jin running off looking blushy and pinkish?" I asked.

"I...uhh... I kinda kissed him?"

"Kinda?"

"...please take a seat and have a tea."

"Oh we surely will." I plopped on his black leather couch and Jimin sat next to me roaming his eyes around the place.

"He looks normal." He said.

"He looks, but doesnt seem like hes normal. Seems like we'll be having tea today."

"Jin hyung was the baker who gave me that sorry cake by the way. The one I gave to you. I was surprised to see him on the ball with Namjoon hyung and now, this. We really have a small world."

"Indeed we have. We could meet a thousand people a day but we could still remember them years later. Its because we are fated to meet the people who will be of significance to our lives and the world knows where to place the pieces." Namjoon enters the living room with a tray of tea.

"Good morning my newly produced couple. How is the couply life? Fixed your misunderstandings?"

"Yeah. We did so how about we fix yours hmm?"

"But first, introduce me to your source of self doubt and hatred please."

"Hate is a strong word you asshole. Jimin, meet Kim Namjoon. Joon, meet Park Jimin."

"We met at the year end party but its been awhile since we saw each other."

Jimin reached out his hands and shook hands with him.

"Okay now that we already know each other, whats up with you and Jin."

"Jeez. Such eagerness. Okay, I kinda kissed him in a way that he doesnt like and doesnt expect."

"What did you exactly do?" Jimin asked.

"I kissed him out of the blue. "

"What?! Dont you know how to read atmospheres you dumb shit?" I felt Jimin slap my arm.

"Maybe? I mean he was confessing! Isnt that an atmosphere for kissy stuff?"

"Not if you barely know each other! Seriously bro? Didnt you learn from me?"

"Is there something worth learning from you?"

I punched his arm.

"Ow! You asshole! I get that i'm a bit slow to those kinds of things but so was he! He even leaned in and then I dunno, chickened out on the last minute?"

"So you both wanted to kiss?" Jimin asked.

"If two people leans in for an obviously intimate action, I guess we both are?"

"Okay. Maybe he was just flustered and shit. He seems like a soft kind of person."

"You think?"

"And seeing as to how you both acted so awkward on the dance, you two are in for some shit."

"Agh. I dont wanna deal with this." Namjoon complained and rubbed his face with his hand.

"Dont we all? "I countered.

"Namjoon hyung should talk it out with Jin hyung though. Just to clear up things and maybe to fix it before it breaks. Whatever 'it' you have though. "Jimin says.

"Youre right. Nothing is solved by nothing. Thanks guys for being here. By the way, why are you here?" Namjoon asked me.

"Before I almost forget, here are your cookies. I didnt have the time to give you these since I was a bit preoccupied. "I handed over the packet to him.

"YAAAAY! Tell aunty I will surely get back for more. Is that all?"

"Yep. Me and Jimin still have somewhere to go to."

"Okay. See you around lovely couple!" He said as we get out his home.

"Swag couple out." I playfully said and dragged Jimin away.

"Swag couple? What the heck is that?" Jimin asked with a smile on his face.

"Super wow agents of gayness. "

And we both burst out fits of laughter.