|46|

As Shivaay slumped himself on the bed, all he could think of is a good hour of sleep. Back-to-back final paper along with a thesis that needs to submitted before the finals wasn't something that he could tackle without sacrificing his sleep. He barely went on with an hour or two sleep the whole week and now that the week is over, with almost all his work and papers done, sleep is the only thing he really needs.

Just when he was about to doze off, an overly excited Annika walked in with a large box of pizza and some snacks.

"Netflix and chill! At last my boyfriend is free!!!" She shrieked.

As much as Shivaay needed to sleep, he needs to be with her as well. She had been extremely understanding the past one month, tolerating his tantrums and crankiness. This was the least he could do for her.

Shivaay lifted the comforter, gesturing her to get into the bed. Understanding his actions, Annika swiftly turned on the TV and connected it to their Netflix account as she removed her boots and settled next to him.

They had mutually decided to catch up on ShadowHunters, a show that they watch together. As the episode was taking an interesting twist, Annika turned to look at Shivaay's reaction, but unfortunately for her, he had already dozed off. Annika smiled looking at him and slowly switched off the episode and snuggled him into her.

Netflix and chill might be her favourite type of date, but sleep dates definitely had to be the best, especially when there's nothing important needs to be done!