|29|

"Where are you going?" Annika asked an angry Shivaay who was leaving their room.

"Wherever I wish to! You told me to not behave like a typical husband right? So don't behave like a typical wife!" He left angrily despite Annika calling out to him.

It was their first big fight after their 6 months long marriage. They had an arranged marriage which eventually turned into love marriage. They fell in love with each other during their brief engagement and decided to spend the rest of their lives together.

Shivaay went out to sit by the poolside and thought over the reason of their fight. No matter how hard he thought, he couldn't recall the actual reason of their fight. He gave up his anger and rushed into his room when Annika's crying face flashed through his mind.

"Annika?" He called out to her upon entering the room.

"Shivaay, I'm really very sorry. I promise to not fight with you ever again! Just please don't walk away like you did just now!" Annika sobbed as she hugged him.

"Annika, I'm sorry too! But honestly, I don't even know why we fought earlier!" Shivaay shrugged.

"Even I have no idea!" Annika smiled through her tears.

"But, since we've had a fight, shall we reconcile in a better way?"

"What way?"

Shivaay immediately scooped her up in his arms and gently threw her on the bed before pouncing on top of her, answering her question through his actions.