Make It Right

Thank you for clicking on this book! First, English is not first language so please understand that there will be some mistakes hehehe and I do not own anything but the story. Pls don't take serious about this story because this is just a imagination hahaha

feel free to comment and vote! ^.^

I did my best so pls enjoy! 💜

LONG ONE SHOT AHEAD

__________________________________________________

PRESENT

Y/N POV

I have to tell him.

I have to tell him before it's too late.

But it's too late already.

"Y/N!" I heard his voice calling me. I looked around the crowds to find him.

"Where is he?" still looking around and someone hugged me from back.

"!!?? YAH! You suprised me! Can you just show up like normal? You can't do this on everytime we going to date." I pout.

"Sorry sorry but You are sooooo cute when you suprised!" He squeeezing my cheeks.

"Yah it hurts! and I put make up on my face! Don't ruin it!" Tried to take his hands off on my face.

"yeah yeah whatever~" still squeezing my cheeks. I rolled my eyes.

"You are soooo cuuutee!" this time he is kissing all over my face.

"YAAAAHHH STOP IIIT" I said while laughing.

"hehehehe" He smiled and continued kissing my face.

I have to tell him

"Yah Taehyung..."

I have to tell him before it's too late

"What Y/N?" He smiling sweetly.

I know it's already late

"Taehyung..." I looked into his eyes.

If it's too late

"What??? Say it!"

It doesn't matter I say it now or later

"Let's go now we can't just stay here" I smiled.

"Oh you're right. Let's go!" He held my hand and lead me to walk. He was showing me his beautiful smile.

~later on that day~

Today's date was fun. We went to amusement park. We rode alot of rides. Ate snack, took pictures with his film camera, watched parade, dance with the dancer in this park and watched fireworks flashing.

And now, we are at the fancy restaurant for our dinner. I didn't notice until later there was no custumer other than us.

"It was so fun today!" I said with smile widely.

"Yeah It was! We should go there every year.!" He said through a mouthful of foods.

Every year... my mind was paused shortly.

"Y/N?" Taehyung was looking at me.

"Yah don't speak while you still have food in your mouth!" I smiled and wiped dirt on his face.

As we finished our desert, Taehyung stood up from his seat.

"I will go to the restroom. Wait here."